Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion

@intheend and @butintheend aren’t the same person, right? Right?

Jaja I don’t think so, @intheend is not European, is she? @butintheend said she is from Germany, I think.

Wht do people rush the holidays so fast . Is not even October yet and family is are really call me for Thanksgiving plans Why

Back to school season starts in June, Black Friday is basically Thanksgiving now, Christmas decorations are starting to appear too.

Your right

Really? A butt in the end?

My random thought says to scream :scream::crazy_face:

@framos1792 are you ok? Sending you loads of strength

Ah I apologize :see_no_evil::sweat_smile: yes I’m okay, I should’ve said happy goofy screams :sweat_smile::grin:
Thank you :hugs:

As long as it’s happy it’s all good! Take care!

The same to you!! Bright sunny happy Sunday for you!! :slightly_smiling_face:

@intheend Haha :sweat_smile:

Guys, Lorenzo is leaving the LPU, :sob::sob::sob:

Lorenzo just announced he is leaving. To say I am shocked and sad would be an understatement :confused: He’s amazing! I’ll definitely miss him.

I’m sad, but happy for him. We should definitely set up something like a group card for him from the LPU

:sob: :sob: :sob:

No! He can’t leave. So sad. I agree with @jFar920 we should try and do a card.

What the hell?! Oh no!! :sob: so sad for the news :confused: … I just wish him the best in his new job :slight_smile:

I agree.

Great idea Jordan @jFar920… and from what I understood he already left… good goodbye Lorenzo - we will always love you and wishing you only the best for your future :heart: