Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion

Alright, has anyone see what Chester’s sister saying about Mike and Chester? Like what the hell? I don’t believe it. I don’t know much about her, not anything at all and the ex-wife seems meh.

Discuss!!!

@evooba @framos1792 @IronSoldier16 @gatsie @LP13413 @the_termin8r @jFar920 @lpfan61

This sort of nonsense is beneath me, 'nuff said.

I said my two cents already, like, 8 posts ago.

Wait really?

;D hahahaha oops :3

Andies, we have been over this…your cat’s name is Thor

(dresses up in reporters outfit)

But andies how do you feel when the people post it for the world to see. Isn’t it like they are looking for attention or to start a ruckus?

(holds our recording device to @LP13413’s face)

Maybe it’s because they aren’t mentally in the right place right now.

:thinking:

BS for me. Nobody knows that woman, soldiers tried her well because she’s Chester’s sister, otherwise nobody would care her imo.

On Topic:
Going to sleep. Goodnight (or morning) everyone

Yes, I read! At first was like “she’s disturbed??!”, then ok, she’s just seeking for attention BUT in the completely wrong way! Luckily the account was closed…nothing much to add…she got was she deserved…

Havent Read her posts, Just the response from the fandom. Don’t know her, don’t care much about her 2 Twisted pennies either.

Her account got hacked and deleted after she had posted her Tweets. Meaning she was silenced for making her statements. Very suspicious to me

If you guys haven’t heard this yet.