RE"LIVING THINGS" - Fan Made Album (LPAssociation)!

Hey,

If you are a follower of LP Association then you might be knowing that they have come up with a Fan made album called “RELIVING THINGS”. It is the collection of all the remixes by LP fans. They are just amazing and even the album cover photo looks cool & awesome !

This is the awesome album cover photo [cool]

Below is the link to LPA - go, listen and enjoy [smile]

thanks so much for the support! we’re glad you enjoy the album :slight_smile:

The album is sooo good!

VICTIMIZED remix is one of my favourites!

[quote=Lizzi]thanks so much for the support! we’re glad you enjoy the album :slight_smile:

I found this on - Linkin Park - Castle of Glass (Newage Fighters Remix), which is also good.

Watch it in Vimeo:

Song Cover photo:

That’s a very nice thing to say, thank you very much!

And thank you :slight_smile: I will release something new in a few days so stay tuned :slight_smile:

This is great remix album
I listen it every day! Good job and thanks! : )

[quote=Lizzi][quote=LPradeepS]

Fans like you and others keep on giving remixes which is your creativity because of which we get to hear LP songs in a different way. Thank you.

Also your remixes are really cool. The one "Living Things - Lizzi Cloverman Mashup, is really impressive :slight_smile:
[/quote]

That’s a very nice thing to say, thank you very much!

And thank you :slight_smile: I will release something new in a few days so stay tuned :slight_smile:

I did a remix for this project, too, in a collabative effort beween Astat and myself… IHowever, my .acd file got corrupted so I couldn’t make the deadine. I completed it anyway, and now it’s a bonus track or B-Side–and