RE: Make Kony Famous

yeah, I watched it too. though the video is quite long so this is pretty much a bit of a more thorough summary.

Kony’s LRA has kidnapped an estimated 20,000 children for use as fighters or sex slaves. As part of their initiation, these children are often required to kill their own parents, so they’ll have no homes to return to. (It’s not clear which of the Ten Commandments Kony’s strategy is based on.) Once kidnapped, children are used as pack mules, carrying LRA supplies until they are too weak to walk, at which time they’re killed or simply left to die. Kidnapped boys also serve as targets and decoys, sent to the front lines – unarmed – whenever the Ugandan Army engages the LRA. Kidnapped girls that Kony or his senior commanders find attractive become their “wives” (Kony is reputed to have 60). Troublesome captives have their noses, lips, and/or ears cut off, and are then made to eat their own flesh.

The Ugandan Army has offered an $11,000 reward for information leading to Kony’s capture. That’s right: eleven thousand dollars.

I’m just putting it out there, do you think that Music for relief could try raise awareness and funds for Kony? I know that they’re busy with Power the World but I think that the both kind of go hand in hand because it’s for the kids of third world countries.

I am weak in English, but spread this problem to a Japanese follower at Twitter[evil]

why should they find him just because it is spread over facebook?!
it won’t help to find kony… it is just to make money because all want the packages with the posters and the bracelet.

there are many other problems in the world, and kony has got a lot of people who stand by him…

sorry to say it like this:

But since when do you care about those kids and it doesnt affect my life. so i aint supporting anything.