Replying to Profile Comments

I don’t know whether to comment on my profile after them or write back on their profile. What do you guys do?

Comment on their profile. If you comment on yours, they won’t see it.

[quote=EvoOba]Comment on their profile. If you comment on yours, they won’t see it.
[/quote]

then i wonder why there’s a “reply” button. xD

[quote=Lizzi][quote=EvoOba]Comment on their profile. If you comment on yours, they won’t see it.
[/quote]

I agree there should be a way to reply instead of clogging up someones comments section with a conversation.

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Lizzi][quote=EvoOba]Comment on their profile. If you comment on yours, they won’t see it.
[/quote]

[quote=Audrey Johnson][quote=EvoOba][quote=Lizzi][quote=EvoOba]Comment on their profile. If you comment on yours, they won’t see it.
[/quote]

Same here. The “reply” button doesn’t work out for me haha. As for me, I do write on their comments section on their profile. Which I agree with the others, it would be better for sending a message so we don’t clog up the comments. (: Hope you got helped out! :smiley:

so thats what the reply button is supposed to do, i was confused about that

[quote=EvoOba]

What do you mean? If you press on “reply” it re-directs you to that person’s profile so you can reply there.[/quote]

it doesnt do anything

[quote=Lizzi][quote=EvoOba]

What do you mean? If you press on “reply” it re-directs you to that person’s profile so you can reply there.[/quote]

it doesnt do anything