Request for the band: new copies of Hybrid Theory EP

The CD is very rare, hard to get and very precious. I decided to open this post so that, among all LPU’ers, try the band put on sale new copies for us.

It would be expensive, but I think it all that we do not, we would not mind paying $ 40-50 for the album.

So please help me in this post to ask for new copies of Hybrid Theory EP for LPU’ers!

Sorry for my English :stuck_out_tongue:

Saludos!

On the one hand it would be very cool to offer LPU members Hybrid Theory EP. But on the other hand, I really like the fact, that HT EP is actually the rarest and most special CD Linkin Park ever released and that it is kind of a challenge to get one :wink:

But I don’t own a copy, so I like your idea :wink:

As mentioned in another post I don’t think LP will Re-issue a Cd that already has been Re-Issued. They sold off Ep’s a few years ago for like $10…not too many people were pleased…

Of course the effort a person putting in to find that one rare CD to find out that it was later sold for a fraction they bought it for…not cool.

I doubt they will do that because of the fact that it is so rare it is so valuable…

I did not know they had already reissued … but it is a good idea to republish it again

[quote=Woco21]As mentioned in another post I don’t think LP will Re-issue a Cd that already has been Re-Issued. They sold off Ep’s a few years ago for like $10…not too many people were pleased…

Of course the effort a person putting in to find that one rare CD to find out that it was later sold for a fraction they bought it for…not cool.

[quote=Woco21]As mentioned in another post I don’t think LP will Re-issue a Cd that already has been Re-Issued. They sold off Ep’s a few years ago for like $10…not too many people were pleased…

[/quote]

Agreed. Its hard to beilve their are still fans who think the original HTEP can just be handed out or be easier to find -_-. Its very very unlikely it will ever be reissued again and I would say at LEAST 90 percent of all hardcore LP fans actaully like the fun in looking for original ones. I can think of at least 6 HTEP originals on the web right now that are up for sale and arnt that hard to look up but expensive of course :).

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=Woco21]As mentioned in another post I don’t think LP will Re-issue a Cd that already has been Re-Issued. They sold off Ep’s a few years ago for like $10…not too many people were pleased…

It tooks me 6 months to find a original re-issue from the HTEP and I would be pissed if it pops up on the LPU store again.
So I´m against another re-issue.

Since you already mentioned very good reasons to not reissue it, I can only agree.
It’s very unlikely that they gonna re-release an already reissued album, plus, the original ones are getting more expensive and more rare with every day, so why should LP re-release it ?
Of course everyone wants a chance to get it, but it also would be a little bit unfair for every LPU1 member that got the original, if you now could buy it for a few/or maybe more bucks. However, I don’t think they gonna re-release it, but if they did so, I’d want to have a copy too [biggrin]