Request: LP Newscaster

I don’t know how likely this is, but, as a request (if HQ or anyone should catch this) would it be possible, maybe as an LPU-exclusive or something, to upload all of the old newscaster episodes (Meteora-era)? If anyone still has them on file somewhere, that is.

For anyone who isn’t familiar here’s some examples:

Episode 44
Episode 47
Episode 49
And the boopers from the LPU3.0 enhanced CD
The band even took part in a few newscaters, as I recall, there was one of Brad juggling on the Summer Sanitarium tour.

There used to be a few more on YouTube, but they’re becoming increasingly more scarce.

i have them somewhere, but not sure if ones i have are ALL episodes - can’t recall how many episodes the newscaster had. lemme search first…

i only have the *.swf format, some episodes are missing tho - #6, #11, #55, #65. the last one i got is #74. if anyone have the missing episodes and ones after #74 (if there are), that’d be great.

http://uploadingit.com/folder/l2y5w52i61eqcgy3/LPnewscaster
(pass: lpu11)

I have them all. If you want any just contact me :wink:

as said under Episode 47 in info :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok people I uploaded ALL episodes on Youtube! :slight_smile: Each has the original name and airdate in the info box. If You happen to be in any of the videos feel free to comment (on youtube) with a timestamp! :slight_smile:
Here’s the playlist:

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

[quote=michalangelo]Ok people I uploaded ALL episodes on Youtube! :slight_smile: Each has the original name and airdate in the info box. If You happen to be in any of the videos feel free to comment (on youtube) with a timestamp! :slight_smile:
Here’s the playlist:

[quote=michalangelo]Ok people I uploaded ALL episodes on Youtube! :slight_smile: Each has the original name and airdate in the info box. If You happen to be in any of the videos feel free to comment (on youtube) with a timestamp! :slight_smile:
Here’s the playlist:

[/quote]

Hey neato! I’ll watch this when I get the time to.
I love this because my dial-up couldn’t load these when they first came out.

Thanks!

Awesome thanks michalangelo :slight_smile:

Here’s the playlist:

Just watched them all. Episode 5 seems to be defective, but other than that they bring back a lot of great memories.

Man, I love this community