Rod Laver arena melbourne concert!

i was utterly depressed when i discovered soundwave sold out before i could save for tickets…now my everything is crossed so i can get tickets to this show before they sell out…being that 1/3 is my birthday!!

to add a M&G to that will be outstanding!!!

i will take a vow of silence from social networks for a month for $$ if it means i can get there…if it means i can get there i am crazy desperate as i have missed EVERY other tour to australia!!

Are these ‘side shows’ full concerts?

Trying to decide on whether I should sell my Adelaide ticket and go to Melb/Syd concert instead.

(Only going to Soundwave for LP)

super stoked! i was hoping for somewhere a little smaller, maybe festering hole or something, but i guess they’re still a huge band, and there isn’t anywhere in the city that fills that intermediate gap between the hall and rod laver. oh well. aiming for presale tix but i’m sure myself and najalater will be there through hell and high water, haha.

[quote=Alison Henderson]Are these ‘side shows’ full concerts?

Trying to decide on whether I should sell my Adelaide ticket and go to Melb/Syd concert instead.

(Only going to Soundwave for LP)[/quote]

yep, they’re full concerts. especially as they’re a headliner, so they won’t be on a 4-or-5-band roll with shorter set times. which don’t get me wrong those are awesome fun, but for a headliner it makes more sense to just have gigs on, the, uh, side.

HELL YEAH!!!

Just bought my ticket!!

Got my tix today :slight_smile:

Seeing them in Brisbane @ SW, then Melbourne Sidewave and SW that weekend. 3 shows in a week haha!

just hopefully the missus will be ok to get into the pit at rod laver and not be on her crutches and in a seat on the side of the stage this time but am stoked now that they(LP) are doing their own show

I’ll be flying down from Sydney for this. It’ll also be my first time to Melbourne #___#

as it turns out due to life being life i have big bills always due the fortnights i get pay cheques…i’m waiting impatiently for a fortnight i have $$$$ and then desperatly hoping i can get ANY tickets…

anyone know if there are pit tickets available in sydney sidewave when i can afford them (still 80 something available as of yesterday) if i get LPU early entry is that still at front of stage or back further in pit…

also if i can’t get pit any tickets will do as i will still pray for a M& G