RTR vs. ATS+ vs. LIT

Road to Revolution: Live at Milton Keynes VS A Thousand Suns +: Live in Madrid VS Live In Texas

[list]
Which performance by Linkin Park is more impressive?
Which crowd is more rowdy?
If you were there, which venue?
Which set-list?
[/list]

Just which DVD is better in your opinion?

What other performance should be released?

too many question, you person with long name XD

Ima b brief - I think LIT in THE awesomest live performance evar!
Especially i heart the way they sang Pushing Me Away ____

Imma have to go for Live @Milton Keynes, that to me is EPIC!! [heart]

RTR is the bestest

Definitely Road to Revolution, though there are some great concerts which weren’t released on DVD like iTunes Festival or Rock am Ring 2004. I also really like the Madison Square Garden concert and prefer that over the Madrid show, though Madrid got Wretches & Kings in it, which should be in every setlist XD.

I consider RAR 2004 one of the best concerts ever. Live in Texas is really powerful and amazing. Also I loved the performance of Wretches in Madrid but RAR 2004 and Live at Webster Hall 2007 are the best lives for me.

Live In Texas for me because it’s so close to the best concert ever RaR 2004!!

I love Road to Revolution.
I really really really love it. Their perfomance is great, but I just like the ATS live in Madrid setlist way more.
So RtR and ATS.
Live in Texas is also nice, but I just like the other two DVDs more.

Live In Texas and RTR Live at Milton Keynes

[quote=EvoOba]I consider RAR 2004 one of the best concerts ever. Live in Texas is really powerful and amazing. Also I loved the performance of Wretches in Madrid but RAR 2004 and Live at Webster Hall 2007 are the best lives for me.

Hard to choose between LIT and RAR.

Next DVD? Show in Moscow. Transformers premier. It was a reeeeaaaaaaallly good show.

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba]I consider RAR 2004 one of the best concerts ever. Live in Texas is really powerful and amazing. Also I loved the performance of Wretches in Madrid but RAR 2004 and Live at Webster Hall 2007 are the best lives for me.

I really love the setting of ATS+. The Puerta de Alcala is a beautiful place to perform.
We have three great live performances. But if I had to s´choose, I’d say RTR, because of the many special/extended versions they play :smiley:

Live in Texas. They just killed the crowd there. Plus the performance of reanimated “Pushing Me Away” was stunning.

LIT =)
I also would like to see the next DVD “Show in Moscow” =)

Road to Revolution was prob the best sounding!!

LIT is really great, full of energy and it takes us from the beginning to the end, but I think the setlist of RTR is much better.

Live in Texas all day long

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba]I consider RAR 2004 one of the best concerts ever. Live in Texas is really powerful and amazing. Also I loved the performance of Wretches in Madrid but RAR 2004 and Live at Webster Hall 2007 are the best lives for me.