Shipping issues?

Hey everyone, I know I’ve reached out a few times, and I’ve seen a few threads started about membership packages not arriving, items missing, etc.

• First thing to keep in mind (especially if you live outside of the United States) is that it can take a while for you to receive your items. As of last week, people whose orders had shipped in December had still been receiving their items. I know it sucks to wait. I’ve been there too.
  • Also when shipping internationally, a tracking number is not provided.

I wanted to create this thread for all of you as another way to reach out to us. I may not be of much help in some cases, but I’ll sure try. If you need help, please respond 1 of 2 ways.

You can message me directly, or post below. Please make sure to include either your order # or email address associated with your order, and what’s going on.

I’ll respond to you via message.

Thanks everyone.

hi wade…

I have mailed you the proof of delievery for array package… if you need anything more please let me no

Hi!
I sent you a personal message and now I’m waiting for an answer regarding the issue.

[quote=DennisT239]Hi!
I sent you a personal message and now I’m waiting for an answer regarding the issue.[/quote]
Got it, just need to look in to it further.
Thanks,
Wade

How long till you guys ship an order once it is made? Like a maximum amt. of time? 2 weeks? Sometimes I feel like Groundctrl forgets once in awhile and I have to Tweet you guys to ship the order…

[quote=wade(ctrl)][quote=DennisT239]Hi!
I sent you a personal message and now I’m waiting for an answer regarding the issue.[/quote]
Got it, just need to look in to it further.
Thanks,
Wade[/quote]
Thank you in return.

Hey Wade!
Can you, please tell who are you working with in Ukraine? I mean what company handles the delivery of packages in Ukraine for you? I f I knew, I could ask the company about the package here in Ukraine.

I just sent you a message about shipping my order.

[quote=DennisT239]Hey Wade!
Can you, please tell who are you working with in Ukraine? I mean what company handles the delivery of packages in Ukraine for you? I f I knew, I could ask the company about the package here in Ukraine.[/quote]
Everything is sent out using Mail Innovations. As far as who would be the company to deliver, I am unsure. Maybe you can contact UPS Mail Innovations and ask?
Thanks!

HELLO

i havent received my LPU membership laminate and strap, and the concerts are almost starting, im already received my tix and my cd i bought a bundle and my shipping order its 2586452 and my email its ppchuy_88@hotmail.com

the order was made here to US. not international or outside the country!
ill be waiting for your help, thank you

my order says back ordered. how much longer will this take?

Please message me directly with shipping issues, and be sure to include your order number and email address used to login to LPU. Thanks!

So, I just joined 3 months ago and I understood that I was supposed to get LPU11 laminate and lanyard, and will need them if I want to get tickets to shows. I never got them and think they should have come by now. I checked that my address is right and when I look at the order history, the status says fulfilled. What should I do?

I joined in december 2011 and still didn’t get the package. I’m frustrated and even though I contacted ground(ctrl) staff, nothing helped.

hey I’m from germany and I ordered 1 month ago,
the status is shipped. it always takes a very long time till you get your order.
last year I was waiting for more than 3 months so don’t panic,
you guys will get your package.

I had the same problem, mine took 5 months to arrive

Ask the support ground(crtl) for help
Your package is probably lost, if so, they will send you another one.

I joined 3 months ago too, and no package. I contacted them and they said they will send me another package! Hope a get this one day lol

I’m still waiting for my package. I know that I’m a member just for 2 weeks but I have a concert in 2 months and now that I read what you guys said I’m in panic.

Thanks for the info. I’ll just have to be patient then :slight_smile:

[quote=Leonardo Mazzarella]I’m still waiting for my package. I know that I’m a member just for 2 weeks but I have a concert in 2 months and now that I read what you guys said I’m in panic.
[/quote]

I read on LinkinParkBr that we can take the receipt and they will let us get in … but I dont know, hope to receive it in time.