Signed Articles by LP: What u got? :D

Hi guys as we all know a M&G with Linkin Park is the best thing that can happen to you as LP is simply amazing!!!

And as we know at an M&G u can have one item signed by each member of Linkin Park!

So I ask the question: What have u guys got signed from LP and most important:
What have you done with it?/ Where does it hang or stand?

Fort example I have a LPU9 t-shirt signed hanging in a frame over my bed :slight_smile:

And feel free to add where you got the item signed!
For me: M&G Munich 2011

I’ve got 3 signed items:
[list]
The ticket for the show in Hamburg last June
The ATS Tour girl poster (in a frame above my bed too) with 3 guitar picks
The Meteora’s Book (From the Inside) ===> My favourite one [heart]
[/list]

At the Meet & Greet in Berlin I got a Minutes To Midnight Vinyl signed, and in Leipzig this year, it was my favorite Linkin Park gear, my LPU9 Shirt

[quote=Linus]At the Meet & Greet in Berlin I got a Minutes To Midnight Vinyl signed, and in Leipzig this year, it was my favorite Linkin Park gear, my LPU9 Shirt

[/quote]

Nice pic :)) their signatures are sooooo cool :))
And I LOVE the blue LPU M&G pass

Being a collector, Ive got many multiple items signed but my all time FAVORITE is a LPU2.0 CD I got signed in 2003 ^^.

signed LPU9 tshirt.

Soon (hopefully) signed HTEP

my favourite signed item is a photo of my son with my lpu7 shirt on :slight_smile: i love the picture, he was only 2 years old and just looked sweet with this really big shirt that looked more like a dress on him :slight_smile:

Once my dad printed a huge LP poster for me and I wanted it to get singed by the band so badly. A few months later I got the chance and now the poster is hanging signed in front of my bed so I can always see it when I wake up. During my first M&G in October 2010 I was able to take photos with Mike and Phoenix. I printed them and put them in a picture frame with my LPU M&G pass, my confirmation mail (which I still have in my mailbox), the guitar picks I got during my first M&G and a photo of the flag other LPU members and me designed for the band. That frame I got signed at my second M&G in June 2011. :slight_smile:

SWEEET :)) Congrats :slight_smile: How big are we talking on the poster? :wink:

wow amazing :slight_smile: which M&G did you have in october 2010? i was in dortmund for the m&G

wow amazing :slight_smile: which M&G did you have in october 2010? i was in dortmund for the m&G

Got my MTM Poster signed at the Hamburg Summit.
It’s framed as you can see and has a place on the wall in my livingroom :slight_smile:
Thanks to Brad for the arrow :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Sandra Wayne]Got my MTM Poster signed at the Hamburg Summit.
It’s framed as you can see and has a place on the wall in my livingroom :slight_smile:

[/quote]

you took the poster to the concert? wasn’t it hard to handle during the concert then? i mean its not that tiny to carry in a purse xD

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Sandra Wayne]Got my MTM Poster signed at the Hamburg Summit.

[/quote]

you took the poster to the concert? wasn’t it hard to handle during the concert then? i mean its not that tiny to carry in a purse xD
[/quote]

Wow, the poster looks very nice!
But I was wondering too how you arranged it to keep the poster alive during the concert [lol] Or did you bring it to them before the concert at the summit itself ?

The Catalyst CD Single, signed only by Joe Hahn - there was no M&G in my show in Moscow, Russia, TF3 Premiere, but near hotel doors we waited for somebody from the band, so Joe came down to us…

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Sandra Wayne]Got my MTM Poster signed at the Hamburg Summit.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow, the poster looks very nice!
But I was wondering too how you arranged it to keep the poster alive during the concert [lol] Or did you bring it to them before the concert at the summit itself ?

[quote=ivan_astahov]The Catalyst CD Single, signed only by Joe Hahn - there was no M&G in my show in Moscow, Russia, TF3 Premiere, but near hotel doors we waited for somebody from the band, so Joe came down to us…

these are my Linkin park signed articles

Linkin park M &g Birmingham 9.11.2010 , Lg Arena

Lpu 9 Cd signed by all band members

Lpu summit 11.11.2010 London O2 , England

A Thousand suns tour book signed by all band members

Linkin Park feat I tunes festival , 4.7.2011 Round house , London , England

personally signed by Ken “Pooch” Van Druten

Fort minor 150 $ personally signed by all band members auctioned poster through online

Items I lost [cry]:
- Blank paper, by 4 band members, including “For Ann - Thank you!” +drawing by Mike (an old friend asked them to sign for me @ show I wasn’t attending, cuz I wasn’t allowed, bluh) Definately my fav item ever
- MTM promo poster (from the LPST auctions - miss the auctions back when they were with points only!)

Signed items I still have [smile]:
- MFR paper banner (Werchter 30/6/'11)
- MTM Tour book (London 28/1/'08)
- LPU5 shirt (London 28/1/'08)

Woops, no pics!
Signed MFR banner is up my wall above my bed (shown it several times on cam in chat)

At the first M&G: Hybrid Theory
At the second: Hybrid Theory EP
At the Summit: In The End EP