SlipKnot

What I like about SlipKnot is that Corey has a unique voice like Chester.
And of course they are (were) 9 guys.

Yes, Corey Taylor is very talented. I like Stone Sour as well. I read some comment on youtube some time ago: ‘Sings like angel, screams like devil’. I think it describes his voice perfectly [wink]

SlipKnoT is awesome. As stated Corey has a unique voice as Chester and I love rockin to both bands \m/

They’re amazing. One of the bands I still need to see live before I die :smiley:
Corey Taylor is my favorte vocalist after Chester.

Great band!
And awesome how 9 (now 8) people can form a band who still makes music together after about 15 years…

Just an awesome band! i love them!

[quote=danielpsoad-09]They’re amazing. One of the bands I still need to see live before I die :smiley:
Corey Taylor is my favorte vocalist after Chester.[/quote]
same here lol hope to see them one day

love this band!

really want to see them live!

[quote=lpfmfan]love this band!

really want to see them live!

I used to like them (somehow), but I don’t like them anymore, their music is just too one-way…

slipknot :3
yea they are cool :3 and same i like stone sour as well :3

Great band. I miss Paul though

I’m not an expert about them. When i went to Rock in Rio I only knew Vermillion and Vermillion part2 and Duality. I regret it, cuz after that more than awesome and perfect concert they played I wish I’ve know more songs about them. Just amazing.

I have to say that I’m not listening Slipknot but I love Corey :'D he looks so handsome! sorry random x)

with or without his mask :smiley:

with or without his mask :D[/quote]

I like the masks he wears :smiley:

without his mask ;DD

without his mask ;DD[/quote]

the new mask is the best! totally love it

Love them, and hope they will continue to do albums like the last album

Slipknot used to be one of my favorite bands. But i guess it was in a time when i was a angry child, lol. I think its been a while that listend to them. I listen to Stone Sour a lotta more. But i do agree Corey Taylor has one of the best voices. He’s in my top best singers list. And i used to have a little crush on him, only with his mask xD