Sold Out HOB!

So bummed it’s sold out already and I didn’t even get to buy any!!! BOO!!! So freaking bummed!!

NO!!! I was hoping to meet you!!! That was the craziest 3 mintues of my life! I was willing to pay for the VIP and then it said sold out at 12 oclock how crazy! then i was hoping GA didnt sell out… and so i’m sitting there anxiously as i enter my credit card info etc and wait for my confirmation code… Thank goodness…

I’m sorry you didn’t get tickets. that sold out really fast!!!

yeah. logged on right at 10 but got nothin! damn!!!

KEEP TRYING I JUST GOT A PAIR!!!

I got my tickets…I can’t believe it sold out in 2minutes!..I was getting nervous because my comp froze but I got them!

I got my tickets…I can’t believe it sold out in 2minutes!..I was getting nervous because my comp froze but I got them!

Seriously, the House of Blues is just 10 minutes away from my place >:(

Keep refreshing I just got mines!!! So stoked!!

Same boat!! I was on at 10 exactly and it was sold out…What a crock!

Got up just before 3am in Australia to buy a ticket - only to have the site freeze up and then finally show as sold out :frowning:

That is INSANE! I didn’t think I was going to be able to go and I even had to close my browser and open a new window cuz my computer froze…but i managed to score 2 tix!!! So excited! :smiley:

I know Right! Sucks!!
I was on two mins and THe general and premium said sold out!

[quote=Irene_K]NO!!! I was hoping to meet you!!! That was the craziest 3 mintues of my life! I was willing to pay for the VIP and then it said sold out at 12 oclock how crazy! then i was hoping GA didnt sell out… and so i’m sitting there anxiously as i enter my credit card info etc and wait for my confirmation code… Thank goodness…

I’m sorry you didn’t get tickets. that sold out really fast!!![/quote]

I know we could have met! That would have been a good annerversay gift for you! Hopefully for their album tour! We can meet!

when i got to the site only GA were available i got my pair at 10:02 and right after it said that all tickets were sold out! :open_mouth: CRAZZY!!

[quote=LiLJanet][quote=Irene_K]NO!!! I was hoping to meet you!!! That was the craziest 3 mintues of my life! I was willing to pay for the VIP and then it said sold out at 12 oclock how crazy! then i was hoping GA didnt sell out… and so i’m sitting there anxiously as i enter my credit card info etc and wait for my confirmation code… Thank goodness…

I’m sorry you didn’t get tickets. that sold out really fast!!![/quote]

I know we could have met! That would have been a good annerversay gift for you! Hopefully for their album tour! We can meet!
[/quote]

Oh no! I did get tickets! It is the best anniversary gift!!!

hopefully they will have the summit in cali next and I’ll defintely be back for that!

That was freaking crazy!!! The page took forever to refresh to show I got my tickets. I got them though… See all you lucky folks that got tickets at the show!!!

[quote=Karina]That is INSANE! I didn’t think I was going to be able to go and I even had to close my browser and open a new window cuz my computer froze…but i managed to score 2 tix!!! So excited! :smiley:
[/quote]

got tickets too! Who are you going with? I mean who do you go to all the LP concerts with?

Seriously try right now after its been twenty mins?

Glad it wasn’t just me. Screen froze and at 10:03 it told me everything was gone. Was hoping to see them in a smaller venue like HOB.

Ok I’m going to try again