Some smiling canvases :) (size 100x70cm)

Yeah! That’s why we started asking every new user if they’re she or he… :joy:

only shirts remains :slightly_smiling_face: and it’s done

DONE! :slightly_smiling_face:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: perfect!

I’ll take a picture of all of them together later, don’t worry :slightly_smiling_face:

FOREVER TOGETHER :black_heart:

So we have super great 6 weeks of painting behind us :slightly_smiling_face: it was really big pleasure to do this challenge and read your friendly reactions, i really don’t know what i’ll paint later. Now i hope, that Mike will meet me on Vienna concert. I’ll upload better quality photos in this week maybe :slightly_smiling_face: and enjoy the canvases until they are with me. Thank you guys again. This challenge was great!

Thanks to you for sharing with us! They’re awesome!! :heart_eyes: :sun_with_face:

They are totally AWESOME!!!

Whatever the result of the meet and greet, no way, you have to show them to Mike!!! They are sooo beautiful!

I’ll find the way :grin:

My god you are so talented they look absolutely amazing!

Wonderfully done

There all so beautiful

Absolutely incredible!! Your work is phenomenal :+1:

Did you see these @zenataylor?

Here are the promised photos :blush:

Did you intend to make chester’s The only different background or was that coincidence? It caught my eye right away

Yup i wanted to increase attention :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s awesome :grin: DEFINITELY accomplished that :sweat_smile: right away it draws your eyes in as the centerpiece :smiley:

This artwork works only if is there all together, not separately :slightly_smiling_face:

All amazing done I can’t wait to see more

Yeah, they’re awesome! And now I got it why Chester has the black background :smile: :heart_eyes: