Some smiling canvases :) (size 100x70cm)

Have fun and safe travels!

Ups lol, wrong city! :see_no_evil: Enjoy the trip to home… :hugs:

Have a safe trip :grinning: the painting looks great

Wooow, The painting is so big!! Very impressive, long time ago that I’ve been here :slight_smile: That inspired me to make more portraits on canvas (to draw a portrait on canvas the first time ever, actually), I draw mostly with pencils on DIN A 4 xD But I should finish my works before I start another one haha

I am back :blush:

We see! :joy:

Welcome back

Don’t be scared and try the acrylic colors :slightly_smiling_face: you care just only about values there, so you should to understand the technique really fast

Yeah I just need the time for it​:tired_face::joy:

LOADING.: 35%

More details uploading! :heart_eyes: It’s incredible to see how that little brush’s painting all that big canvas! :dizzy_face: :heart_eyes:

LOADING.: 38%

Ears ready :blush:

Looking awesome :grin:

Awesome!

Just curious, is there a reason you leave the eye unfinished? :slight_smile:

Thats the great final step :grin:

I am wolverine😁 LOADING.: 45%

No sleep tonight…LOADING.: 60% (seems to be finished but there’s a lot of work :slight_smile:

I can’t see where you have to work… it’s beautiful! :heart_eyes:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:Now i have to do the details of skin and so on…forehead and the neck is still in the basic underpaint status :slightly_smiling_face: first you have to do the forms and lights correct and then start with skin texture, hair…repair some mistakes, play with small things