Some smiling canvases :) (size 100x70cm)

it will be done in friday i hope, then i go home for 10days

You’re doing great! :smile: :heart_eyes:
Enjoy your holidays! :hugs: :sun_with_face:

Enjoy your holidays :grin:

wrong cup :man_facepalming:t2:

That was your tea?? :joy: :joy: :rofl: toooo funny!! :grin:

Unfortunately :roll_eyes:

:joy: You love your brushes too much… you even offer them tea! :heart_eyes:

Here’s: :tea: for you :hugs:

Happiest brushes ever :grin:

Sorry guys i didn’t it yet and now i am home (the work on forehead looks more difficult than i excepted :grin:) but anyway what i wanted to write here: i wish you merry Christmas, enjoy your family, home and good food :slightly_smiling_face: we will see in 2019

Take your time for the artwork! :muscle: :heart_eyes:

Thank you!! Have a nice happy Christmas and happy new year!! (Wishes to your brushes too! :crazy_face: :star_struck: ) :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Merry Christmas and a happy New year to you :grinning:

Finally finished…i’ll upload detail photos later :slightly_smiling_face:

Broooooo :astonished: that’s ridiiiiculouuuuus!!! :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

That’s needs special lighting and crystal bulletproof glass over it to protect it! :scream::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Holy Chester!

Man! That’s epic! Amazing! Beautiful! Ohh God! That’s an excellent work!

Congratulations bro! My respects to your art and you :slight_smile:

Bro, your jaw is on the floor, here let me help :anguished:
Jk I was like
image too :scream:

Jajaja you are not so far away from the reality XD. His work is f*ck"ng awesome!

Thank you guys :slightly_smiling_face: i am not so satisfied with this artwork, there is always to do things better and better (or maybe i am too much self-critical, but it push me to focus on the better results) now i would like to paint another big one, but something else, not LP this time

Maybe Stephen Hillenburg? I don’t know. Well… It’s your decision, not mine.

However, I really like your work! What’d you like to improve?

I’d love to still see the process and finished product regardless of your choice of topic! :smile:

As to this one, I think(without yet seeing the detained photos) that you experimented with new techniques adding the details you spoke to us about and to do it on such a large project can only expand your limits :smile: plus…any deficiencies you see perhaps only add character and uniqueness from our point of view! :smiley:

I think about Corey Taylor