Songs by Stephanie @StephLP18

You have such a vision of how something should come out

I read these in my head and think “this is how I can imagine them sounding” to be able to implant a vision like that is a true production of artistry

And to know that each one has a personal insight of you, gives us the reader that kinda connection

I envy your writing skills!

3 Likes

Thank you very much @acemasters it means very much for you to be saying this it truly does.

And yes the songs I write are like a note book of my life because honestly I have trouble explaining things in any other way but when I write lyrics I can say exactly what I want to say and I have been though a lot shit in my life as people on WA or Pat and Charles knows but a around 1 and half years ago when I wrote my first song that I was happy with personality I decided I had to share it to with you guys and I was actually surprised to get all this positive views on my song still waiting it was form that moment I decided to take my song writing really seriously because when I was writing I found out it was the best way to cope with my issues and life before I started writing music I used food to hide my feelings and cope with my life. And I write this songs mostly for myself because they help my realize my feelings in a positive healthy way. And when I started reading all the comments on music I realized I wasn’t the only one that felt the way I do on things. I realized that people in the world today can use my music to help them through thier own life and I have seen it here in this very forum that people actually feel stuff from my music and that made me feel better and I had a reason to keep writing and right now I would like to give a big thank you to everyone on this forum because if it wasn’t for you guys I wouldn’t be alive let alone being able to do what I am doing right now. And honestly I got my inspiration from Linkin Park they have a big Part in why I am doing songwriting. I don’t know what the future will hold for me but one thing I know I will continue writing and keep on getting better thanks to you guys the people that believed in me at very start and keep pushing me to the person I have become. A maybe one day my biggest dream will came true which to write music with Mike Shinoda and or one of my favorite bands. I love all very much thank you for writing this message and sorry it’s so long but I had a lot to say

5 Likes

Not to long, just perfect!
You made me all choked up.
Thanks right back at you!
:heart:

1 Like

Making other people feel something with your creations is a sign of true art. Congratulations with achieving this! I’ve been following you since your first songs and you’re seriously getting better with each new one. Keep it up!

5 Likes

i am just about done with my next song

Don’t Belong and i will post it on monday

2 Likes

As I promised today I am realizing a song called I Dont Belong I was actually inspired to write this after hearing a song Don’t Belong Here by I prevail , because that song reminds me Of my childhood always feeling that I don’t belong so in this song we’re going back to my earlier childhood where I was cast out for being different and made to feel like I didn’t belong and waiting to fit in and even when I was older I was still an outcast with my friends.

Dont Belong

I feeling I will never belong
Feeling this pain so long
My heart turning into stone
Feeling so far alone

Because I don’t belong
Because I still feel like the outcast
The person that gets chosen last
Even with my friends I stick out
Going around with all this doubt
So many Years of pretending
So many ways to stop defending

My soul filled with grey
Can’t see myself any other way
I have a choice I face everyday
Rather to go or stay

Because I don’t belong

I am one that stands apart
looking for a place to start
I am one that stands apart
looking for a place to start

Because I don’t belong

Because I don’t belong
I don’t belong
I Don’t Belong

Guys I think I am going to try something as many of the on here know I write about my life so when I share the song I I was going to tell you how I got inspired to write it and why I wrote it I feel like I should have done this form the beginning though :joy:

Tell me what you think about this

@rickvanmeijel
@Honey8
@achilleas7
Since you guys have been asked to be tagged

7 Likes

@StephLP18
Love it, love it, love it!

Could be my song. Just a few years back.
The world is so big, now I have people I belong to. And stopped wishing to belong to some.
Big hug to you!
Thank you for your lyrics, they connect!
:heart:

2 Likes

it’s superb my dear!
My disagreement with some of the lyrics will be easier to express if you do let us know of the situations that brought you to realize them.

If you ever feel like doing so, rest assured that it’d be nothing less than an honor to be invited into your personal fight by allowing us to read the background story!

To some others, it would be more of an honor but a reason to be!
some live to help shed some light on some stuff inside others, otherwise there would be no purpose to be around.
for example, what’s the purpose of a mirror if not to reflect?

See, you do belong my dear!
those who force you into a locked room of emotion are those who do not!
i hope i can help you see that early because there is someone out there who is after your heart and i can prove it.

you have an enemy who is after your strength!
not mind power, but your power of emotion!

again, thank you for allowing these inside by opening up to us the way you do!
your bro!
:hugs:

1 Like

Awesome!! You did a great job steph! it rhymes so :smiley: i can feel every word from it. little dark truth but nice flavour ( not the food flavour lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ) Keep it up! :clap: :star:

3 Likes

Nicely written and I like that you explained the origin of the song. That makes it more understandable and relatable. I hope you won’t experience this feeling again in the future!

2 Likes

Thank you, and that’s why I am going to start putting the origin of the song before start posting the actual song

And thank you @Honey8 @anna834 and @achilleas7

4 Likes

Just about done with another song I will release it tomorrow or Friday

3 Likes

Can’t wait :hugs:

0 Likes

Should I make you wait longer than :joy:

1 Like

I think I made you guys wait long enough will post it when I get off work
Instead of making you wait until Friday afternoon

I feel like a real artist right now having so many people waiting to get a song from me

3 Likes

**Prevailing**

I think I keep you guys waiting long enough

Prevailing through the crowd
Speaking my mind so damn loud
Jumping over the wall
Not going to fall
Taking a step I could have never done
Having my time here in the sun
Prevailing through the crowd
Speaking my mind so damn loud
Jumping over the wall