Sonos Studio Listening Party with Mike Shinoda

SOLD OUT in a minute and 20 seconds! WOW! I got my ticket!!! I’m so happy, who else got lucky?

I’m in! So very excited!!

Got my ticket also… I’ll see you guys there!

During the ticket purchase there was a screen that came up with some info. I was so excited that I was able to get I ticket, I wanted to check out as soon as possible and didn’t really get to read it. ;p Did anyone happen to catch what that said?

I did! Kinda bummed though, my boyfriend’s working so I had my account up on my computer, his on my iPad. Clicked on both at the same time, but one moved faster than the other and I got the ticket and he didn’t :frowning: Can’t believe how fast those went!!

I was also lucky enough to get a ticket. I’m so excited.

5 hour drive from the central valley, im debating on staying a couple of nights in LA

i’m one of the lucky ones! can’t wait! will be driving up from San Diego :slight_smile:

unfortunatly, I can`t come to there but I wish you all very much fun!!! Enjoy it and best wishes to Mike. Gives him a hug from me :smiley:

Don’t think I got in. Enjoy guys! Last one was awesome cant imagine what it’ll be like with Mike Shinoda.

Got mine! But does anyone know when the random selection is decided? My best friend is hoping to get selected since she couldn’t at the first sign up. ):

[quote=NLopezdeArenosa]Got mine! But does anyone know when the random selection is decided? My best friend is hoping to get selected since she couldn’t at the first sign up. ):

Here is the group picture for everyone from tonight. If you want the file, feel free to message me and I’ll send it to you.