Soo.. Anyone else get forgotten on LPU11?

Not a huge complaint, but being a member of three years now I was really expecting to see my name in the CD case.

Anybody else have bad luck?

The name that shows on LPU11 CD are the first 500 LPUers who ordered their LPUX package.

Yeah, i bought it the second the email came through… ah well

Not the end of the world, I’m sure i’ll get over it lol

To me, it wasn’t enough reason to get LPUX unfortunately. It wasn’t buffered up like LPU11 is which I’m thoroughly enjoying at the moment :smiley:

Yeah, i bought it the second the email came through… ah well

Not the end of the world, I’m sure i’ll get over it lol[/quote]

Same here but I didn’t mind. Been a member for a long time and never won anything at all. That doesn’t mean there won’t be a time I’d, for example, meet the band or something. I’m here cause of the people and cause I feel closer to the band, contests come second :wink:

i think that was unfair for the people who did a purchase of the LPUX between October 2010.
I wish I were in that CD too, but well, life gave me the opportunity of meeting them, talk with them, hug them, etc.

lol i accully i wasint aware of, if u regesture or what ever you guys did to get your name in the cd I just noticed those were names haha sorry. If u long time members didnt make it onto the cd its okay there was alot people on there ive been only been a member for a month, i bought the LPU11 package with the membership maybe next yr. If im still a member ill be on the cd case :slight_smile: but that would be rly cool better luck next time guys…

Mine’s on it but it doesn’t make me a better fan than those whose names aren’t. It’s nothing but a little detail [smile]

[quote=Woco21]To me, it wasn’t enough reason to get LPUX unfortunately. It wasn’t buffered up like LPU11 is which I’m thoroughly enjoying at the moment :smiley: