Sooo Who Else Choked Up At A Meet And Greet?

Yea, I didnt think I was going to be speechless when LP came up to me, but it happened. I regret it, because I wanted to tell them so much haha. God willing, if I get another chance, I hope to say SOMETHING next time. Please share you experiences!

I didn’t get choked up but I did freeze too! haha I didn’t want to sound like a crazy person telling them how their music saved my life. It felt way too dramatic for such a chill environment lol

It was a lot of fun!!

+1
I was just smiling and pretending im quiet because i want to xD

I said the most cliche thing to Chester…

“I am your worlds biggest fan”

Im sure he’s never heard tht before!! lol. At least I was able to talk.
He was so sweet tho :slight_smile: The fact that they actually have eye contact & acknowlegde fans is great.

Then Mike comes up to me and says
"You are the youngest 97 year old ive ever seen" (I have platinum blonde hair)… so i say “…what?!” lol in shock tht he was talking to me and he says “your hair is white!!” :slight_smile: Then we talked a little but it was awesome of him tht he could joke around and make conversation with us!

I think i did when Mike Came up to me ! lol

Tomorroe is my first M&G
So I hope not to choke, cuz I have A LOT to say :slight_smile:

[quote=CaseyCoop]I said the most cliche thing to Chester…

“I am your worlds biggest fan”

Im sure he’s never heard tht before!! lol. At least I was able to talk.
He was so sweet tho :slight_smile: The fact that they actually have eye contact & acknowlegde fans is great.

Then Mike comes up to me and says
"You are the youngest 97 year old ive ever seen" (I have platinum blonde hair)… so i say “…what?!” lol in shock tht he was talking to me and he says “your hair is white!!” :slight_smile: Then we talked a little but it was awesome of him tht he could joke around and make conversation with us!

[quote=Karo Gómez]Tomorroe is my first M&G
So I hope not to choke, cuz I have A LOT to say :slight_smile:

I did too! I wanted to say how AWESOME they are, but ended up saying nothing. I’m sure they’re used to it. lol They are so down to earth!

I completely froze up, not that I expected myself to be coherent at all. When Chester came to me, he said he liked my glasses (what a strange compliment…But I’ll take it!) and I was just like “uh…uh…thank you…”.

Perhaps I would remember it more if I was a bit more calm, the whole night is just a big blur of insanity.

I think I kinda went into shock. But I responded when they talked to me and I think I kept my cool. But In between members I was internally freaking out.

My mind went blank the minute they came up to me lol. I wanted to thank them for their music but instead I ended up blurting out the first thing that came to my mind. Since it was my birthday, I just ended up telling Mike and Chester “Hi, it’s my birthday today!” lol. They both said Happy Birthday to me so I was pretty happy with that :slight_smile:

Oh yeah I didn’t choke up but I wouldn’t shit up from how nervous I was Haha. I just kept saying I love you to mike and rob ! Like they’ve never heard that before lol. I wish I would’ve shook their hands or something I would’ve jumped on mike shinoda. !!! Lol next time next time. For now I’m just getting mike shinoda signature tattooed on my back next to my lp sign

I almost peed myself when Rob started a conversation with me (especially since he’s so quiet)…Joe only mumbled a hello…the rest of the guys were cool…

October 22, 2007, Brisbane Entertainment Centre M&G.

Started off a nervous mess and couldn’t get my words out, by the time I got down the line and ended up with Mike I was fine. Wish I could redo it though!

[quote=Angelique716]I almost peed myself when Rob started a conversation with me (especially since he’s so quiet)…Joe only mumbled a hello…the rest of the guys were cool…
[/quote]

I’m sure I’d do the same: pee in my pants after start crying like stupid.

OMG… I was so excited to be at the Meet & Greet and couldn’t wait to talk to Mike Shinoda!! (I LOVE THAT MAN) Well I was 2nd in line spoke and talked to Dave, Joe, even told Rob what an awesome drummer he was! Got to Mike and TOTALLY FROZE UP…lost all coherent speech and just stared at him with my EYES WIDE and MOUTH OPEN! Brad was smiling and finally Chester asked me how was I and I became aware that I was holding up the line. Had to move on and never said a word to Mike : ( . If I ever make it to another one I WILL DEFINITELY talk to Mike and ask for a hug.

I went to the M & G once, in Brazil … was great! Everyone was so excited … gosh, I miss that day. The guys in the band were really adorable. They signed something for every fan and for those who were not shy, they talked a bit. In the end, everyone was a little crazy to take more pictures with them haha. It was unforgettable, although it was a little fast.

my first one i had no idea what to say… i had questions ready but forgot all of them when i said hi to Joe. this year i instead went for just thanking them for the LPUlifer letter and that worked muuuch better. as some of you may have seen (i got to go on backstage while they performed)

i did ;( i wanted to tell them how great they r and shake their hands but i was nervous shy n everything…i was a dork all i was saying was hi and thanks… wtf!!! i regret choking too…oh well i got too see them upfront n their autograph yay