Sorry miss I didn't do my homework - it was Linkin Park's fault

I am sat here not doing the writing I am supposed to be doing. I blame Linkin Park: I am listening to them and randomly reading things about them on the net. In the scheme of things this is not a major problem, but it got me wondering whether others can blame Linkin Park for anything more serious?

For example, has anyone ever forget/missed something important because of the band (whether it be listening to them, going to a show etc). Would really love to read some stories about it - it would mean I could procrastinate even more and not do any work today at all :smiley:

Well, one time I did forget my homework because I was listening to my new CD (LP Living Things)

Also sometimes listening to music gets me in trouble with my mom. For example, we can be in the car and I put a linkin park CD in, then I get too caight up in the music and don’t listen to my mom when she’s saying stuff like: I have to go to the dentist tomorrow, I have to call a friend for a book or anything, we’re going on vacation tomorrow, etc, etc…
And later she gets angry because (for some reason) I don’t remember anything.

That’s all I can think about for now, but I’m sure there’s more, I just can’t remember…

When the Honda Civic Tour came to the Woodlands, I missed class that day to go to the show. Then I ended up skipping the next day of class so that I could sleep in, and because I skipped I ended missing the details for a very important project. It was a snowball effect. It didn’t mess any of my final grades up though. If I had the choice I would do it again. :smiley: