South Africa pre-sale tickets

I have a lot of questions and am certain that a lot of the people going to the show as well. Firstly Computicket, the ticket vendor in South Africa said that we must get a code from Linkin Park that we will get in an email to take to a local vendor to collect the LPU bought tickets. Is this correct and when can we expect that?

Then will there be LPU early access at the Cape Town show?

Any other info will greatly be appreciated for the show.
I can’t wait and just want the day to work out perfectly

SO comment away and let’s get this show to be the best ever for everyone

Reinhardt

howzit, have you heard anything yet? how do we get our tickets?

I placed 3 orders for tickets here. On 1 Oct, I received an email from LPU with a reference number which I took to Computicket and collected the tickets. I’m still waiting on the reference numbers for the other 2 orders.

maybe you should call BigConcert for the 2 remaining reference number…[cool]

S Gamieldein, have you received your reference numbers? I’m still waiting on my second order as well, I have submitted a few issues with groundctrl but I havnt had any success in getting that reference number yet :frowning:

S Gamieldein, have you received your reference numbers? I’m still waiting on my second order as well, I have submitted a few issues with groundctrl but I havnt had any success in getting that reference number yet :([/quote]

Yes, I have. I Contacted ground(ctrl) via their website and they responded within 24 hours with the reference numbers.

http://support.groundctrl.com/

Guys where is meet & greet for jhb?

Probably at the stadium

S Gamieldein, have you received your reference numbers? I’m still waiting on my second order as well, I have submitted a few issues with groundctrl but I havnt had any success in getting that reference number yet :([/quote]

Yes, I have. I Contacted ground(ctrl) via their website and they responded within 24 hours with the reference numbers.

http://support.groundctrl.com/[/quote]

I have made three issues on their website in the past two weeks and they simply resolve the issues and say I will receive a mail in two weeks time. I have made a third issue and its been nearly 5 days without any response to it. Two days to go and I’m still two tickets short… I’m quite disappointed to be honest.