South African Tickets

Why does it take so long for tickets the shows in Johannesburg and Cape Town are less than 50 days away… a lot of us a worried no one has said anything does the rest of the countries have this same issue or what???

Has any one got any clue on this problem???

Do you want to know when the tickets go on sale? or did you buy the presale tickets from lpu?

I have the same problem, I got pre sale tickets and haven’t heard a thing since. All I got was an email confirming my purchase but if you try get the ticket from computicket they say that about two weeks later they are meant to sent you a reference number for the ticket… Its been well over a month now and still haven’t been told a thing.

Spoke to Big Concerts now, they say they know they promised 3 weeks like 2 months ago but we will have the tickets in time and we must not stress…

[quote=Siobhan du Toit]Spoke to Big Concerts now, they say they know they promised 3 weeks like 2 months ago but we will have the tickets in time and we must not stress…

I’ve also called Big Concerts, twice already. The first time I was told that I would be contacted in about 3 weeks time with a reference number. Then I called again about two weeks ago and I was told that the tickets are guaranteed I should be patient and that I will be contacted with the reference number. Like seriously now, the concert’s around the corner

Same thing here guys - Got told by Big Concerts they know about the delay and I musn’t worry I will recieve my tickets.

Really concerning as I can see whats going to happen, Like a week before the concert they will send you a notice and then it’s a mad rush to go and get the tickets.