Starting a band

Since we have so many talented musicians on this forum, it was brought up in some random thread here that we should just start a band together. And that band will be going by the name Poopie & The Paper.

Any ideas and such about the future of this band can be discussed right here in this thread :slight_smile:

That was my fault \o

I never agreed to that name

Ah come on, we can use it as a working title and move from there, can’t we? Linkin Park didn’t start under that name either :stuck_out_tongue:

Fine, but I’m not going with anything related to crap.

ME JUST ADORE YA “TOGETHER” ATTITUTE @Gatsie

Awww, thanks for being so supportive @the_early_walker!

@the_termin8r1 OK… What name should we have instead, then? I changed the name of the thread. How about we think of a name we can all agree on?

How about: Stinkomasters

How about “Desperately Botched Emergency Group of Random People Posing as a Band” For real. It’d be pretty funny asking somebody what they’re fav band is :stuck_out_tongue:

DBEGORPPAAB

LOL, it sure is a mouthful , regardless whether you’d say the abbreviation or the full words.

That’s the point lol. Imagine how stupid you’d sound every time. Though come to think of it, it might accidentally start a fad of bands with stupidly long names. Maybe it isn’t such a good idea…NEXT!

We could always go back to the Poopie & the Paper option :stuck_out_tongue:

Or call ourselves CBA (can’t be arsed)

LOL

How about Blinkin Spork?

@Gatsie :kissing:

nice ideas guys, what about mb
TPCR [the pea-cock-ring] lol but CBA lol @the_termin8r1 is cool also, let´s ask @amitrish [hi buddie…:stuck_out_tongue:] to make a band-name-poll [he sure does it in 10 mins perfectly], with the names on the table so far, would be funny and democratic…lol :relaxed:

Yes! More ideas are more than welcome!

Name Options So far:

1. CBA (can’t be arsed
  • TPCR [the pea-cock-ring]

• DBEGORPPAAB [Desperately Botched Emergency Group of Random People Posing as a Band]

• Poopie & The Paper.

• BS [Blinkin Spork]

CALLING @amitrish…lol we need ya help, Buddie…lol :stuck_out_tongue:

A poll would be a good idea. No idea how to make one though :smiley:

if you can do it easily, set in in! Don´t even knew, you can do such great stuff lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok then, here’s the poll for our band name @The_early_walker @Gatsie @amitrish @the_termin8r1 @AJ7 @Spelling_Mistake @Susannchen @acemasters @Jabin_Quaken @Coon (Did I get everybody?)

• CBA [can’t be arsed]

• TPCR [the pea-cock-ring]

• DBEGORPPAAB [Desperately Botched Emergency Group of Random People Posing as a Band]

• Poopie & The Paper

• BS [Blinkin Spork]

0 voters

THANX BUDDIE; REAL COOL::: so, 100%TPCR
sooooooooooooo reason for me to set a “BLOGPOST” LOL fun :stuck_out_tongue: