Still haven't recieved tickets for Vancouver , BC Sept 4th?

Have they sent them out yet?

I’m going on Saturday in Calgary and haven’t got mine yet. Looks like Canadians are not receiving tickets before the shows.

You have to call ground control and they’ll put you on the will call list to pick up your tickets at the event. There are tons of posts about this issue. Disappointing!

I had the same problem in Edmonton, Canada. I called the ticket provider, Ground Control, and they put me on a list so that I can pick up my tickets from the box office at the show. Logon to LPunderground, go to “Manage Account” and then look on the left for “Orders”. Note your order number and then call Ground Control support. Look here: http://support.groundctrl.com/ and give them a call, but have your order number before you call.
Evan

They are giving out the tickets at the venue

Hey

Bring your receipt to the will call desk when you go to pick up your tickets. I went to the Calgary show last night and they never received a list of names from ground control…I didn’t have my receipt either. Due to the high amount of people with cell phones in a small area the service was terrible so I couldn’t even bring the receipt up in my email. Thankfully the girl just wrote down my name and gave me three tickets. But she had no proof I had actually bought tickets!!! So lucky she did that for me. Be sure to bring your receipt just incase you don’t get someone nice like that.