Summit 2012

Do you know where and when will be the summit this year? There is only one summit a year? Thank you! [smile]

No it hasnt been announced yet => no one knows except LP ;D
No there is more than one Summit a year!
Last year was London, Hamburg, Tokyo I think! I may have forgotten one…
So just wait till it gets announced everyone is as excited as you :slight_smile:

[quote=StanleyElite]No it hasnt been announced yet => no one knows except LP ;D
So just wait till it gets announced everyone is as excited as you :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Thank you very much!! :slight_smile:

[quote=Po][quote=StanleyElite]No it hasnt been announced yet => no one knows except LP ;D

[quote=StanleyElite]No it hasnt been announced yet => no one knows except LP ;D
[/quote]
You forgot about Sydney and Chicago :stuck_out_tongue:

They haven’t announced yet but if there will be summit in summer, they’ll tell us soon I think.
How I remember, there were two summits in 2011: in Hamburg and in Tokyo. So I think if it will be more than one summit, they’ll be in the different continents. And also my suggestion: it would be awesome if Linkin Park would organize LPU summits in different capitals. For example Madrid, Paris, Kiev, Moscow, New Delhi etc. Or in the biggest cities of country.

Last Yr around this month, they had a summit in Chicago. I went to the concert in Detroit cause I live around there lol, i really wanted to go to the summit but I didn’t find about it until two nights before the concert. Plus I wasin’t a member at the time and i couldnt get anyone to go with me, so I wish they could do it in maybe Ohio or here in Michigan so I could accully go to it. Ive wanted to go to one ever since I heard about the summits they sound rly cool, so thats were I hope they think about doing I’ve heard from Chester. In a video that michigan is one of many of their fav places to play live so possibly maybe a summit is in order. :slight_smile:

[quote=michalangelo][quote=StanleyElite]No it hasnt been announced yet => no one knows except LP ;D
[/quote]
You forgot about Sydney and Chicago :stuck_out_tongue:

1 summit a year? lol no. Plus how can you expect us to know when a summit would be when the band hasnt even annoucned any xD.

They’ll probably announce more summits as they add tour dates/actually go on tour.
I went to the summit in Chicago almost a year ago, it was one of my best experiences. Ever.

I hope that there will be one Summit on 2012. and I hope I can attend :’)
LPU Summit was somenting so much better than original meet&greet. But of course
I love meet&greets too :slight_smile:

I’ll be attending the next European Summit [mrgreen]

i want a Summit in Brazil!!!

[quote=The undertable man][/quote]

I want one in Munich :smiley:

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]I’ll be attending the next European Summit [mrgreen]
[/quote]

me too!

[quote=LinkinLayra][quote=ANVANOPPENS]I’ll be attending the next European Summit [mrgreen]
[/quote]

me too![/quote]

u guys think there might be 2 summits in europe?

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=ANVANOPPENS]I’ll be attending the next European Summit [mrgreen]
[/quote]

me too![/quote]

[/quote]

maybe, maybe not!

[quote=LinkinLayra][quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=ANVANOPPENS]I’ll be attending the next European Summit [mrgreen]
[/quote]

me too![/quote]

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=ANVANOPPENS]I’ll be attending the next European Summit [mrgreen]
[/quote]

me too![/quote]

[/quote]

I think that I would be a good politician because my answers are so good :'D But last year we had two Summits in Europe. England and Germany :slight_smile:

[quote=LinkinLayra][quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=ANVANOPPENS]I’ll be attending the next European Summit [mrgreen]
[/quote]

me too![/quote]