Summit Tickets Still Available =D

Thought I missed out on the LPU summit tickets… but i got an email last night saying
"Hey Bro Beans, Tickets are still available! Go and get some or else!"
So I did. But a rare act of generosity has inspired me to give this ticket to my younger sibling who is also a fan… So younger bro bean will be attending the summit (damn that 1 ticket limit)

And in return he will wash my feet and clean my car for the next year.

LPU-SUM-110712

Make sure his information is on the ticket and not yours. SInce you will need to provide an ID at the gates.

[quote=Eddi]Make sure his information is on the ticket and not yours. SInce you will need to provide an ID at the gates.

ARE YOU SURE THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO GIFT YOUR SUMMIT PASS???

This could just be the best news I’ve ever heard

[quote=Jason_friday13]ARE YOU SURE THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO GIFT YOUR SUMMIT PASS???

This could just be the best news I’ve ever heard[/quote]

pretty sure, just before checking out theres a section that says “Enter name of person attending” The name will be reserved as the Will Call name for entry into the summit. yada yada It went something like that.

Bro! That the BIGGEST act of kindness I have ever seen. Amazing!!! I would fight to the death to keep mind… No I am not selfish. LOL

Just on the giving your ticket away, just check that your bro can attend as I am almost sure you have to be an LPU member to also actually attend regardless. So he might have the Summit pass but if his not a LPU member he might not be allowed in. i might be wrong but double check.

Yeah. Please check. Need to know this myself.