Sunset Strip Music Festival

who’s going? anyone want to make plans to coodinate meeting other LPUers feel free to comment here or hit up the group page I made. some are looking for others to drive with, hotels to share, & just having fun. so do it!

see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LPU.SSMF/

I’m going!!! Driving from Phoenix and I need someone to split hotel. Earlier I can plan, the better :slight_smile:

See you there!

i went to the vegas show and now this sunset strip show will be the icing on the cake

Hey Irene - I’ll be there…can’t wait! I wonder how early we have to get to the special reserved section - guess I’ll see you there. Wonder if my non LPU friend who is coming with me is allowed in? :slight_smile: Looking forward to another dose of high energy LP!!!

Yeah I will for sure be there! I know the area fairly well so let me know if anyone from out of town (or around town) needs help with anything. I am super excited! Keep us posted!

Adam said that they need a LPU laminate! Do you still have fb? I remember seeing you friends with one my friends but your Facebook link isn’t working.

I am going :slight_smile: See you all there

I got my ticket today, can anyone tell me if it is for sure the one that will let me get into the LPU section? I’m confused since it said that those tickets would only be available until yesterday at 6, yet I got mine this afternoon.
In my order it just says general admission, and what my will call name is. Is it all the same?

[quote=Brandon Torio]I got my ticket today, can anyone tell me if it is for sure the one that will let me get into the LPU section? I’m confused since it said that those tickets would only be available until yesterday at 6, yet I got mine this afternoon.
In my order it just says general admission, and what my will call name is. Is it all the same?[/quote]

The GA ticket does not guarantee anyone a spot in the LPU section. The only thing that will help get people in that section is getting there early. It doesn’t matter if a person purchased their ticket here or on the event website. People who purchased VIP will be let into the venue first so if any LPU memebrs purchased those tickets they will be let into the LPU Section as long as they have their LPU laminate. Adam said that the section holds 1000 & that wristbands would be distributed for the section.

Hope this helps.

[quote=Irene_][quote=Brandon Torio]I got my ticket today, can anyone tell me if it is for sure the one that will let me get into the LPU section? I’m confused since it said that those tickets would only be available until yesterday at 6, yet I got mine this afternoon.
In my order it just says general admission, and what my will call name is. Is it all the same?[/quote]

The GA ticket does not guarantee anyone a spot in the LPU section. The only thing that will help get people in that section is getting there early. It doesn’t matter if a person purchased their ticket here or on the event website. People who purchased VIP will be let into the venue first so if any LPU memebrs purchased those tickets they will be let into the LPU Section as long as they have their LPU laminate. Adam said that the section holds 1000 & that wristbands would be distributed for the section.

Hope this helps.

[/quote]

What about getting into the meet & greet? Like if you get into that, you won’t be able to wait in the LPU section before the concert right? (Im assuming the best thing to do is just get there as early as possible and immediately wait in the LPU section.) Do they garauntee a spot for you then?
Sorry I’m such a noob, I’ve never been to any kind of concert.

From my understanding the 1000 wristbands will be handed out at 3pm to LPU memebrs when doors open. So you can probably leave to go to the meet & greet and come back to the section just not necessarily the same spot & especially not the front. It’s a street so it’s not that wide & the LPU section is only going to be one side of the stage. But again this is only if you got an initial wristband so get there early if you wanna be in this section.

I’m pretty excited for you that this will be your first show! I love talking to people who are going to their first show!

Irene

Thanks for all the help! I’ll be sure to ask a lot more questions once it gets closer lol.

When you buy tickets on the sunset festival website do you recivive ur tickets by mail or Cali officebox
Plus does anyone selling two extra tickets i will by th for any price

I’ll be there too, hopefully meeting up with this young lady too! lol What time and where shall we meet ladies? I don’t think my friend will be updating her membership so i’ll probably be solo in the LPU section. Not that it matters, I usually end up alone in the front anyway haha…

See everyone there!

So I bought 2 tickets on here, does that mean only I’ll be able to get to the LP section with my laminate?

I’ll be there too, hopefully meeting up with this young lady too! lol What time and where shall we meet ladies? I don’t think my friend will be updating her membership so i’ll probably be solo in the LPU section. Not that it matters, I usually end up alone in the front anyway haha…

See everyone there![/quote]

See you there too! Join our Facebook group for better contact with other LPUers. Link is above^

1000 wristbands will be handed out first come first serve for the LPU section so get there early. Tickets do not guarantee a spot in the LPU section.

See you there!

YAY!!! SO EXCITED! Good question though! If me & my guest are one of the 1000 people who arrive early does my guest get a wristband too even though they’re not an LPU member?? [confused]

Irene…you had the most helpful post :slight_smile: I think the way it originally was advertised was weird. Gonna rephrase it to make sure I got it down and maybe help someone else out :slight_smile:

I think LPU was designated a set number of tickets for pre-sale to the event. However, these are not any different than the tickets being sold through regular SSMF.

In addition to that…

At the event, there will be a separate section at the front specifically for LPU members that will require laminate/LPU membership. First come, first serve for LPU members only (I’m guessing specific wristbands different from GA).

Two separate things that were advertised together may have caused the confusion.

I hope they release rest of the line up soon!

I’m flying out from Maryland just to see Linkin Park at the SSMF. I get to LA on that Saturday at 9am and then fly back home on Sunday at 1pm. I’ve got a nice suite at the London West Hollywood Hotel in case any female fans need a free place to stay for the night. :slight_smile: