Tacoma!

Tomorrow!!

I can’t believe that it’s finally here. And I got the M&G, so it’s even more unbelievable. It’s going to be torture going through school tomorrow with the anticipation.

So who’s also excited beyond belief?

Me!!!
It hasn’t even set in as real yet!
I AM SO EXCITED!!! AHHH!
I hope I get M&G

I cant wait. I will be driving up from Medford, and both my roommate and me both got M&G. SO STOKED!!!

Congrats on the meet & greet! I was chosen as well and I think I just might lose my mind!
I had a m&g in 2007 so not sure why I’m freaking out. I just can’t believe it. Man I cannot wait! Have a blast tomorrow. I know I will once the nervousness subsides.
Melissa

Yeeeaah! Coming from not too far away, Vancouver, WA. I don’t think I got chosen for the meet n’ greet, but I’ve been to 2 of them before, so no biggie. I was going to choose getting close to the stage instead anyway, I think. :stuck_out_tongue:
See you all there!

TODAY!!!

I’M SO EXCITED. And nervous.

I just can’t believe this is really happening.
But it is.
It really is.

Hope to see some of you there!

I’m excited beyond belief! I haven’t slept for two weeks more than 3 hours a night! I’m getting to see LP for the first time on my actual birthday - oh yeah! I didn’t get a M&G (bummer), can’t believe some of you have had a few of them - wow! It will still be fun - have people coming from all over the State to celebrate my birthday at the concert so it will be a blast! Have fun everyone!!

You guys are going to have a blast, I was front row at the show last night in Vancouver! I have no voice and the whole show was flippin amazing! Wish I could just be a concert bum and tour around with them for a season. Awesome show!

I 2nd that!

due to the meet and greet, does that mean we won’t have a chance at being up front for the concert?

In Vancouver, the meet and greet didn’t happen until incubus. You could push your way to the front but I know I wasn’t budging my spot at the front bars and neither were the people on either side of me. It’s really up to you. Be up front while Chester’s piercing into your eyes as he does his final screams for lost in the echo ( happened to me last night!!!) or shake hands with the guys

I’m coming from kelso, WA! ! I can’t wait!!

Yeah came in from Polson, MT and got a meet and greet gonna be awesome so excited can’t contain myself!!!

Last year we had to fly to Las Vegas to see LP (twist my arm) but this is way better by getting in to the meet and greet. Took off work so I can beat the Dome traffic. See you there!

stupid question, how do you know if you go the M&G? I got an email today listing the details for the M&G but no pass.

That was, legit, THE best night of my life.
I think I talked to some of you guys! I was the one with the purple beanie.

And if anyone got pictures of Chester side-hugging me (purple!) at the M&G, please let me know and I’ll love you forever.

got a M&G traveled from Portland…Had a great time! with a great group! do we get a notification when photos post?

[quote=quietbutriots]That was, legit, THE best night of my life.
I think I talked to some of you guys! I was the one with the purple beanie.

And if anyone got pictures of Chester side-hugging me (purple!) at the M&G, please let me know and I’ll love you forever.

@Ninjarabi Thanks! Ah, I think I remember you… were you the one that stuck your tongue at me at the seats?

[quote=quietbutriots]@Ninjarabi Thanks! Ah, I think I remember you… were you the one that stuck your tongue at me at the seats?