- This is the first Christmas in I don’t know how long that I’m not getting anything from the LPU, and that feels weird.
- This is my last full week of work for the year.
- I nearly let Thurman escape last week, but luckily he didn’t.
I got my Christmas present early from my dad and he made me open it yesterday…not a fan of opening it early! But it was nice!
I haven’t had Christmas off from work in 5 years!
Im still Christmas shopping!
Wow I alsp forgot about this thread @lpfan61 Thanks for the tag AJ!
- One week left until a much needed break.
- Currently learning Miracle by Rise Against on guitar. It’s a tad more difficult but I’m slowly getting the feel for it.
- I can’t wait to meet so many of you lunatics in Amsterdam in March!
Not gonna tag anyone since enough people have been tagged for now
Thanks for the tag @theearlywalker
Just finished watching miss universe and phillipines won I’m so happy
My cousins wedding is this Sunday getting ready for that
Now I’m hungry I want some McDonald’s
- I’m in the process of reorganizing my iTunes library on a new computer I bought during Black Friday. 2615 songs is a bit of a hassle
- I’m going to a convention called Magfest next month. I went last year and may have mentioned it then, but my girl friend sells her plush and other various art there
- I’m in the final stretch for my last class in college, but things aren’t going too smoothly and I may need an extension on work
Thank you @StephLP18 for the tag
- I’m still wondering what to do for changing my professional life. I don’t know if i’m ready to quit a job for an other 2 years courses in a domain completely different. And i can’t stay in my actual job because it’s too boring and i can’t rent or buy an appartment with this salary.
- I will try to enjoy this christmas time as much as i could, even if family time is usually not my cup of tea.
- I found an old video cassette of me at the kindergarten/preschool, and i was the only one child that wasn’t screaming and running everywhere.
Thank you @Lilyope for tagging me.
- All I do at the moment is working and to write on my exam work. Deadline is February 7th. That’s really freakin me out.
- but I’m so happy when I think about March next year to see Mike and so many from you again! That’s my silver lining at the moment.
- I’m thankful for my boyfriend because he really does everything to cheer me up when I want to throw the towel and he always showes me , how much he loves me after more than 6 years that we’ve been together now. That’s why he will get a Nintendo Classic to Christmas from me( and normally we never make gifts to each other on Christmas)
Thanks for the tags it’s been a long time i Came to this thread
i thought after my first pre-finals I’ll be a bit free but it got more busy than i was before. Got more projects and assignments to complete. I can do them in my early morning schedule but sometimes i ain’t able to get up early morning cause of winters lol then i am angry like why didn’t i get up
today morning saw venus. It’s visible till 20 mins before sunrise in east. And today’s sunrise was prettyy too! Perfect start of the morning! Fired up for today’s goals
- I’ve been trying a portrait. Veryyy slow progress but I’ll do the proportions nicely first. So just rought sketch is going on
Hey Honey! Good to hear from you, curious about that portrait
Also, nice pic!
TY for the tag)
I hadn’t been here for so long they’ve already changed the site design
I’ve passed the chem test yesterday
Probably gonna be at home around 19-20:00 today
@framos1792 and @theearlywalker
Thank you @OneMoreLight2017 for tagging me
I arrived one week ago to Boston where I will stay few months to see my boyfriend and I am somehow a bit anxious. The city is great but as my bf works I feel pretty lonely.
It feels strange, it will be the first time in my life that I don’t do Christmas with my family but we will go to New York and I can’t wait to discover this city
2018 has been such a versatile year… I lost very precious people, didn’t manage to finish to write my PhD so getting too long unemployed and much more between disappointment, sadness etc… but at the same time I met amazing people, strengthen bonds with some precious friends, got to meet Mike and LP family members and this helped me so much, I am really greatful for these moments and memories
I am 12 dayss late! Oh my!
Yess good to see you too Rick! my portrait is in a veryy snail slow progress lol. Hehe.
Thank you for the pic ! I was Lucky to see thay pretty sunrise!
-I haven’t been here since last year!
-I was out of town for new year then got sick
-might be moving homes in the coming months
Thanks for the tag @framos1792. Hope you feel better now!
Umm…I’m reading The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling)
We’re having making something with eggplant for dinner
Payroll messed my check this pay cycle but, it’s fixed now.