Talinda Bennington & Anna Shinoda Talk About Chester Bennington Suicide (January 31st, 2018)

Following the sudden and tragic passing of Chester Bennington, lead singer of Linkin Park in July 2017, Live Nation Ontario, Warner Music Canada, Canadian Event Safety and Event Safety Alliance have joined together to present Strike a Chord - Looking After Each Other, a discussion on mental wellness within the entertainment industry. Wednesday, January 31st was when this event took place and holds an interview of Chester Bennington’s wife Talinda Bennington and Mike Shinoda’s wife Anna Shinoda during Bell Let’s Talk.

If you need any help please seek help.
Rescue Is Possible.
National Suicide Prevention Line: 1-800-273-8255.

I saw some parts with Talinda talking about Chester and I had immediately tears in my eyes. She looks so strong. I admire her for her strength and involvement in this cause.

This was so compelling to watch, I was planning to watch a bit but couldn’t turn it off. They were all so honest and genuine in their responses x

I have yet to watch this. I don’t know how I would handle it.

Oh my… i couldn’t finish watching it. Talinda speaking about Chester’s death has me crying like a baby :frowning: