Tampa or West Palm

Hey there, I can not decide weather I should go to Tampa or West Palm. The drive is really the same for me either way. Does anyone have any insight on these locations they could share? For some reason right now when looking at tickets I am only being shown the nose bleed sections, especially in Tampa even tough I am typing in the pre sale code and it is being accepted.

I am going to the Tampa show, just got my tickets.

Just to see what West Palm beach had, I searched for tickets, but it looks like their are only seats and NO PIT area.

You can choose “General admission PIT”, but then when you click search it gives you a row and seat number.

So if I am correct and the West Palm beach venue does not have a PIT area, that makes Tampa the clear winner, in my opinion.

If you go to a LP convert, you gotta be in the PIT so you can bounce around and be restricted to a seat.

Cant help you with ticketmaster, that site has a mind of its own sometimes.

Good luck getting tickets.

[quote=LinkTheWorld]I am going to the Tampa show, just got my tickets.

Just to see what West Palm beach had, I searched for tickets, but it looks like their are only seats and NO PIT area.

You can choose “General admission PIT”, but then when you click search it gives you a row and seat number.

So if I am correct and the West Palm beach venue does not have a PIT area, that makes Tampa the clear winner, in my opinion.

If you go to a LP convert, you gotta be in the PIT so you can bounce around and be restricted to a seat.

Cant help you with ticketmaster, that site has a mind of its own sometimes.

Good luck getting tickets.[/quote]

i’m pretty sure that the “seats” that are being sold for the West Palm show instead of pit are marked in the section that is going to be specifically sectioned off for the pit but it’s just going by seats right now. Cruzan Amp has done it before.

I’ll be at the Tampa show!

I want to go to the tampa show. How do I get the meet and greet package?

From what I understand, you can purchase one or take a risk and sign up for the random drawing. You should be able to go to the events page and click “Meet & Greet” next to the show.

all the meet and greets are grayed out on the events tab, and ticketmaster only tells what the premium packages include. No links to actually purchase

If you choose to do the lottery, you’ll just have to wait until the link becomes clickable. I think once it starts, you have a week to enter.

As far as the tickets go, I have no clue about that. They might be sold out.

Ok, so I finally stop procrastinating and called Ticketmaster the other day. I think there were plenty seats left, just none near the front on the bottom. The guy I spoke with at Ticketmaster was real helpful and actually seemed like he knew the venue. Based upon his suggestion I decided to get two seats in the front on the second level. That way i can sit down when i need to (bad knees) and no one is in front of me. Should be a good show cant wait. See you all there.