THANK YOU! For Cape Town Summit

I feel it needs to be said…thank you, thank you, thank you, to Adam and the team for a day that surpassed all expectations. The summit brought a group of strangers together in a way I have never experienced before. We got to see a glimpse of what a day in the life of the LP team is like, meet amazing people, crew and band members. And then still enjoy a concert that blew us away! Its a day neither I nor my fellow summit goers will ever forget.

And let’s not forget the big thank you to everyone that made the trip to South Africa possible…an absolute dream come true for so many of us!

Much love

So wonderful to hear your kind words, so glad you enjoyed the event!!

AMAZING time, AMAZING experience, AMAZING people and friendships and AMAZING memories that we will always treasure!!!

Hey, guys! I want to see pictures! [biggrin]

Yeah!!! From me to, BIG HUGE THANK YOU!, The day was amazing, I still can’t believe that it happened.

Thank you to The band and the crew as well as the LPU Crew for making this 12 year dream come true.

And a BIG BIG BIG Personal Thank You to my fellow LPU’ers that I got to meet and spend this amazing day with.

It was just the most awesome experience! Such nice, down to earth people they are - everyone from the crew to the band! Big thank you’s to everyone who hosted us… Thank you Adam and Whitney for an amazing event. What a rush!!!

Regards from Cape Town
Alison & Dieter Geduld

I wonder, that no videos are out there on Youtube and no pictures were posted here. Maybe the happy soldiers at the summit were so charmed, that they forgot to make pics & viddys [biggrin]

Thanks for the awesome opportunity to have the 7th summit in Cape Town! It was the best experience of my life!

@Shoegaze, I guess the photos and videos are on their way. The attendees of the summit are all probably too busy watching the vidoes on repeat to upload them…I know I am!

Ha, ha… Ok, so I have to await eagerly for this stuff.

Haha, sorry I’m a bit late :slight_smile:

Just wanted to thank everyone who made the Cape Town International LPUnderground Summit possible. I have undoubtedly never been so happy in my life. Just the opportunity to be around people that admire the band as much as I do, even more, made me feel like I was home. The little things, like Meteora playing while we were having lunch, made me feel like I was in the right place.

The most important thing that I learned that they, was that the members of Linkin Park are human, granted some very interesting and inspiring humans. It was humbling to meet them and I hope for the opportunity to meet them again, hopefully I won’t stutter this time :wink:

Once again, thank you to everyone involved with the Summit, it was truly amazing :slight_smile: