The avarage LPUer - statistics

Maybe it’s just me being a nerd, but I’d love to know some facts and figures like:

1. How many are we?
  2. Which is our avarage age?
  3. Are we predominantly male or female?
  4. Where the most of us live?

If someones knows, please kindly share. If not, please have a guess!

i heard there are around 30 000 LPUers
average age i guess would be like 18-28
I would say 50 50 maybe a bit more men
i would say the US,Japan and Germany

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]i heard there are around 30 000 LPUers
i would say the US,Japan and Germany
[/quote]

I think the UK builds a very big part of the LPU too.

agree!! forget that

agree!! forget that
[/quote]

agree!! forget that

agree!! forget that

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]i heard there are around 30 000 LPUers
i would say the US,Japan and Germany[/quote]

So far there’s 6756 members registered with the site, including staff. In the past it was the US & Canada, followed by the UK and Germany.

[quote=Bob][quote=LinkinParkForever275]i heard there are around 30 000 LPUers

So far there’s 6756 members registered with the site, including staff. In the past it was the US & Canada, followed by the UK and Germany.[/quote]

Thanks! I did not know that

[quote=Bob][quote=LinkinParkForever275]i heard there are around 30 000 LPUers

So far there’s 6756 members registered with the site, including staff. In the past it was the US & Canada, followed by the UK and Germany.[/quote]

I suppose French LPUers represent a VERY small minority. I’ve never understood why :confused:
I’m so sad about it [cry]

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=Bob][quote=LinkinParkForever275]i heard there are around 30 000 LPUers

I suppose French LPUers represent a VERY small minority. I’ve never understood why :confused:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=Bob][quote=LinkinParkForever275]i heard there are around 30 000 LPUers

French members are more active than they used to be. Back in the day, I knew of only one French LPUer. Now I’m aware of several, despite the overall LPU population being much smaller.

There are also many, he determined the LPU are older than 28 years, I myself am 34 years :slight_smile:

population of India: 1.2 billion, 2nd largest in the world
among all the places I’ve been here and ppl i met, one in every 3 person knows/listens/likes Linkin Park (ok the density is more in my city since its the largest in the country and one of the biggest in the world)
among them ppl who ACTUALLY know the existence of lpu: I guess 1 in 1000

and till now indian LPUers so far: ~10 (I miss several of those options where you can filter ppl by region and all in the former boards)

and as far as I know, active here (inluding me): 3 :S
no wonder why they never come here… 8 years and counting…

[quote=Aditya_the_warrior_within]population of India: 1.2 billion, 2nd largest in the world
among all the places I’ve been here and ppl i met, one in every 3 person knows/listens/likes Linkin Park (ok the density is more in my city since its the largest in the country and one of the biggest in the world)

and till now indian LPUers so far: ~10 (I miss several of those options where you can filter ppl by region and all in the former boards)

I’m definitely one of the active French members you’re probably talking about [wink]

[quote=Aditya_the_warrior_within]population of India: 1.2 billion, 2nd largest in the world

I think there are a lot of LPUers from US and Germany. But it only my thoughts.
Heh, from my country there’s a small amount of people… I wish we were more active :wink: