The awkward moment when you laughed inappropriate moment

poor me! that terrible thing just happened me today :'D But please share your story

For a moment I thought the 9gag army got here hahaha. It happened to me a few days ago in the office… I was in an important meeting with my manager and a few mates. When my manager suddenly sneezed and a few bogeys went out from his nose and I just couldn’t stop laughing… Everyone was looking at me… omg, it was a very awkward moment…

[quote=Tomas Villar]For a moment I thought the 9gag army got here hahaha. It happened to me a few days ago in the office… I was in an important meeting with my manager and a few mates. When my manager suddenly sneezed and a few bogeys went out from his nose and I just couldn’t stop laughing… Everyone was looking at me… omg, it was a very awkward moment…
[/quote]

Oh no!! I feel sorry for you :'D but that sounds so funny

There are times where I find something funny, say it, and then no one laughs…super awkward -_-

I did that during a scientific presentation in front of 20 people… I was the one who was presenting…

I laughed at a scene in Inglorious Basterds, noone else laughed about.
that awkward moment when the whole cinema is silent and u laugh ur ass off

Often happens at school. Me or jst someone else starts to laugh about something stupid. :wink:

I asked one of my teachers if he was a serial killer (it’s a long story, so check out my blog if you wanna read it) and because I was trying so hard not to laugh I ended up making these really high pitched noises. it was quite the awkward.

[quote=Gail Dsouza]I asked one of my teachers if he was a serial killer (it’s a long story, so check out my blog if you wanna read it) and because I was trying so hard not to laugh I ended up making these really high pitched noises. it was quite the awkward.
[/quote]

Hahhah, oh no :'D

I’m usually on the bus listening to my Ipod, and I either remember a funny moment or listen to a funny song and start laughing or smiling like a dumbass :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Chris_LP]I’m usually on the bus listening to my Ipod, and I either remember a funny moment or listen to a funny song and start laughing or smiling like a dumbass :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

you are just like me !

[quote=Chris_LP]I’m usually on the bus listening to my Ipod, and I either remember a funny moment or listen to a funny song and start laughing or smiling like a dumbass :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote

I listen to my ipod all the time on the bus. This one time I was listening to Jon Stewarts book ‘Earth.’ At one point I got caught off guard by a joke and I burst out laughing in the middle of this quiet bus. Nonetheless everyone looked at me in shock. And that just made me laugh even harder. Ah…I love you Jon Stewart.

this just happened to me recently where a ‘thug’ was telling me his street name and i busted out laughing, thinking he was joking when he was actually being serious… LOL

hahhah, oh f… :smiley:

[/quote]
That happens to me so many times - in the bus, train or walking along a street, alone; my neighbors must think that I’m crazy!

Another story:
My mother told me a sad story about the death of her dog when she was a child. And at the end she said something that made me laugh so hard that I couldn’t breath anymore!
The story ended with a frozen dog in a hand barrow in front of their window… the picture in my head… still funny!

the other day in com 191 this girl was giving her speech and she sneezed. when she sneezed she also farted. i happened to be sitting in the front of the room and i herd it. i couldnt stop laughing. everyone else was trying to control it. i felt kinda bad for the girl, she was cute haha.

i guy came into the old lpu10 chat and said he found a penny for good luck then he but then he got hit by a car afterwards.