The beauty of an ever questioning mind

Well, I have researched my given name, which is Wilson. Though the break down is as follows:

Wil = William
Son= Son of

SON OF WILLIAM
SON OF WILL I AM

if you’re into mysticism and such, that’s what my name means. Though yes, the will is very important part here, though many are deceived by putting their will to work for the “game”.

Maybe I am THE WILL?

That’s what I wanna know xD.

And yes… once its all said and done I will let you guys listen. I’m happy that you guys and others are interested in my work :smiley: Thanks for the support :sunglasses:

I wasn’t wrong! :grin: :blush:

:grin: of course we’re interested! :blush: :hugs:

Last week’s update: I was recording “Ra” (1st song I posted here) and unfortunately, the instrumental just didn’t seem to work with what I had proposed in my mind.

I recited “Hive” and “+ = -” to a friend and he liked both, especially the former.

Still have to find about 8~ more instrumentals for the project.

Writing some ideas down when I get them. Other than that, still uuber exhausted over working out xD.

I released a snippet of a song that will be on the next mixtape, if you missed it:

PS: This Friday, my membership finishes. Crossing my fingers I get a free account xD.

Thanks for sharing! :smile:

Hello my dear friend This one is long. You still are an incredible writer . When i read this I can hear your voice … . Just want t o say I think about you . . I hope you are doing ok . I will be back to check up on you. You are important @ Woco21 and are loved by me :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thank you very much for your kind words @kathy357 , I have been doing pretty good overall. Focusing on the writing portion more at the moment. Haven’t recorded anything since my trip back from the UK. I hope you are doing good as well. And as for an early xmas present, I will present a couple of option to choose from so stay tuned :smiley:

• Blaze of Anguish (Demo) MP3
  • Symbol (Demo) MP3
  • Blur (Lyrics)

0 voters

So here we go, this Poll closes on the 21st of this month @ 12PM EST. The three options I will give some details:

Blaze of Anguish: Thank you once again @StephLP18 for the contributions and @the_termin8r for the name of the song. This song is still being tweaked at the moment, but I feel the Demo version shows what to expect and expect a surprise on this song :wink:

Symbol: I listened to this while working out at the gym, and I was pleased how it sounded, though I messed up in a part and will be re-recorded at some point. Like BoA, it gives you a sneak peak the final version.

Blur: Finished writing this song yesterday after storming a couple of weeks for ideas. Feels very “metaphorical” through the lyrics. It has a very deep meaning that should connect to everyone if they realize the depth of it.

So, 3 great choices, 2 Demo’s or the lyrics, the choice is yours guys :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly I’m curious about all 3… :star_struck:

But you got me with this :point_down:

:blush:

Nice post! I like that you’re sharing a demo already. People will like these tracks :wink: