The beauty of an ever questioning mind

Thank you for your gift! The lyric is beautiful,I like it so much… :heart:
Merry Christmas to you too!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ewwwwwwwwwwww

A wonderful gift :slight_smile: Nice lyrics, this song seems to be more personal than usual. Is it for the mixtape as well?

Thanks guys, glad you liked the lyrics! And to @rickvanmeijel the lyrics are a bit personal, as Chester’s words and lyrics inspired me in so many ways that people can comprehend.

I wrote some of 1976 the next day after the Hollywood Bowl show, while I Was waiting for my flight back to NY. It was longer, but it didn’t seem to capture originally what I was originally going for. So this song, even as short as it is, took me roughly 1~ year to complete (Lyrics at least).

Thanks for the holiday wishes guys, I really appreciate it. Though I am originally a Grinch over these seasons, for personal reasons :yum:

Merry Christmas to you @Woco21 :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::ribbon::ribbon::gift::gift::snowflake: Thanks I love this.:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::snowflake::cherry_blossom::white_flower::balloon::balloon::gift::gift::ribbon::ribbon::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: May 2019 be good to all of you:grinning::grinning::grinning:

What happened to your profile @Woco21?