The hunting party europe tour confusion

Hey guys,

I would like to buy tickets for the concert in Amsterdam on November 7th.
I’m a little confused about where I should buy the tickets to get the best seats and chances for meet & greet. On the event page on this site are buying options for deluxe packages, but they cost $150. The tickets on the site of the venue cost only $60. Apart from a laminate and a poster, what causes the big price difference?

Thanks

The deluxe package guarantees you a meet and greet when you buy your ticket. The LPU lottery isn’t until closer to the show & it isn’t guaranteed.

Also for the US carnivores tour, the meet and greet package included a group photo with the band. Not sure what’s included for European dates.

Good luck making your choice! Good luck in the lottery if you choose to do that instead! :slight_smile:

[quote=Irene_]The deluxe package guarantees you a meet and greet when you buy your ticket. The LPU lottery isn’t until closer to the show & it isn’t guaranteed.

Also for the US carnivores tour, the meet and greet package included a group photo with the band. Not sure what’s included for European dates.

Good luck making your choice! Good luck in the lottery if you choose to do that instead! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

The europe deluxe package also included a group photo. I think it’s exactly the same as the us one

I am short of money, so I just bought the normal seating tickets :wink:
so glad they finally come to The Netherlands for a show in a venue instead of Pinkpop.
Glad you posted this questions, since I also wondered.

I’m going to the show in Amsterdam as well, but the event page says:
" There will be no “Side Stage + Meet and Greet Package” or “Meet and Greet Package” for this show.*"

So that means the deluxe packages do not include a M&G right?. So I still don’t understand why it’s 150$ for a poster, larnyard and “special gift”.

No M&G?! D: That makes me sad! I though: I might have a change…

I’m also going to the 7th nov show in Amsterdam. Can’t wait though :smiley:

Maybe, just maybe… there will be Summit in Amsterdam, that is why The Meet & Greet and deluxe/side stage packages are not available for that show :slight_smile:

I bought normal tickets, 150 seems a bit much especially without meet & greet. Really hoping they announce a summit :). I would definitely pay 150 for that :stuck_out_tongue:

My and my friend are going to Amsterdam and Oberhausen. There are a lot of rumors swirling around about a summit in Amsterdam.
Lets keep our fingers crossed. I hope that’s the reason they don’t have the package deals with the meet and greets and stuff.

Are your from Amsterdam yourself?