The Hunting Party meaning

For school I need to write a paper about an inspirational quote. I decided to do:
"WE ARE NOT SATISFIED. WE ARE HUNGRY. HUNGRY FOR THE VISCERAL. CATHARTIC. INSPIRED. DEFIANT. WE ARE NOT HEROES OR ANTI-HEROES. WE CARRY ONLY THE FLAG THAT IS OUR OWN. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO LOOK BACK TO SEE IF ANYONE IS FOLLOWING. NOW IS THE TIME TO CHARGE FORWARD INTO THE UNKNOWN.
THE HUNTING PARTY."
I have good idea on what it means but I’m not 100% sure. Can someone explain this to clear everything up?

Just do the quote “WHO THE F–K PREPARED THIS COCONUT?”

It’s very inspirational and an LP member said it

Well, this is a all-explained-in-black-&-white kind of quote. I appreciate your choice, but i would suggest you to pick something like “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.”

If you still want to go with the LP quote, here we go:
Either we can spend our lives letting the world tell us who we are: sane or insane, saints or sex addicts, heroes or victims. We can let history tell us how good or bad we are, let our past decide our future. Or we can decide for ourselves. And maybe it’s our job to invent something better.

Final suggestion, lose the “The Hunting Party” at the end. All the best :smile: