The Kidnapping game

Because i’m freeeee and i wanted to go into the woods.

You underestimate his insanity :crazy_face: he would bury anyone if it came to it

Jajajajaja wtf?! Jajajajaja she’s free! Let her enjoy it! Fly away free woman :slight_smile:

But batman might survive that!

Lorenzo would, yes

Cold!!

:joy::joy::joy: framos knows its the end for him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In the end it doesn’t even matter :joy:

Cause he drowned in a taco truck :joy:

This is the best task you’d ever doo! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiley: I’d love to be with you!

Seeing as Mike is touring…he must be tired so i offer him a really comfy bed with a whole load of dvds and snacks and we relax…My Mike!

Looks like I have Mike to myself!

I’m stealing him tomorrow :smiling_imp:

You think that but it won’t happen!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, it’s my turn, :joy::joy::metal::metal::yum::yum::yum:

Oh well, I can also have these people listed below:
Rob Bourdon,
Phoenix,
Brad Delson,
Joe,
Jensen Ackles,
Jared Padalecki,
Brent Smith,
Zach Myers

Capturing mike failed :sob: he bought the tacos from my taco truck and then vanished into the crowd :thinking::triumph: I DID have an opportunity to kidnap grandson as I met him in the parking structure, while we were talking I asked him if he would do me a favor and get into my trunk and pretend like his hands were tied and let me take his picture because it would be epic for this game :grimacing: naturally, he said no, to only take a normal picture :joy: but i got to talk to him for a while too :star_struck:

so back to fantasy land, in here, I Succeeded in kidnapping both mike and grandson at the show, MY GUYS! :crazy_face:

Haha…you need to up your game :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ok i managed to lure them away and i get them both to play a more intimate concert in London for me and my mates :grin: My Mike and Grandson…plus i want Matthias and Dan as well!!