The Walking Dead

Hi all. Do not know if this was discussed somewhere in the forum, I think not.

I guess many see the series The Walking Dead, what is your opinion?

What is your favorite character?

What do you like? and Would you change?

TWD is the best serie that was created -. not one but two favorite characters, Daryl and Michonne. They are so badass! xD

This series is the best! Its torture that they are taking a mid-season break until February! Daryl and Rick are probably my favorites.

Is this serious based off of the comic book serious by the same name? (whole world turns into zombies except for a few who make up the main character group?)
[signature]

[quote=GingerPhoenix]Is this serious based off of the comic book serious by the same name? (whole world turns into zombies except for a few who make up the main character group?)
[signature][/quote]

It is based on the graphic novel (or comic is you prefer) of the same name, yes. Though there are some significant differences to make it almost like a story of its own but without straying too far from the original.

That’s really awesome!!! The graphic novel/comic is incredible to start with!! I may have to try find this and download it :slight_smile: I’m just bummed I never got to finish reading the comics cause over here it was sold as 10 or 12 different smaller books instead of one whole novel, and I was never able to get my hands on the last 4 books.
[signature]

[quote=GingerPhoenix]That’s really awesome!!! The graphic novel/comic is incredible to start with!! I may have to try find this and download it :slight_smile: I’m just bummed I never got to finish reading the comics cause over here it was sold as 10 or 12 different smaller books instead of one whole novel, and I was never able to get my hands on the last 4 books.
[signature][/quote]
I think its sold like that everywhere. I’m not sure about that though, I’ve never actually read the graphic novels themselves, I’ve just read plot comparison’s to the tv show online.

Read the novels, they are so freaking awesome :slight_smile:
[signature]

[quote=GingerPhoenix]Read the novels, they are so freaking awesome :slight_smile:
[signature][/quote]

I may do that sometime when I have the time to track a couple of them down![biggrin]

apparently I need to watch the show, I love a good zombie or vampire movie/show. [btw Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter…blew my f$@*in mind!]

[quote=Sara Long]apparently I need to watch the show, I love a good zombie or vampire movie/show. [btw Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter…blew my f$@*in mind!]
[/quote]
I never saw that movie because I expected it to be really bad…haha

It seems that many places do not get the series? Recommended to see. I think one of the best of all time

Ya, here in SA we don’t get a lot of these series. But I’m definately gonna try download it cause I know that story line is incredible :slight_smile: I wrote a script for a Zombie movie once :slight_smile:
[signature]

[quote=GingerPhoenix]Ya, here in SA we don’t get a lot of these series. But I’m definately gonna try download it cause I know that story line is incredible :slight_smile: I wrote a script for a Zombie movie once :slight_smile:
[signature][/quote]

How cool! I am a writer myself, and I have a short story near completion. I also have an post-nuclear apocalypse story in the works. I also have future plans to write a Zombie story as well! [biggrin]

[quote=Adam Conley][quote=GingerPhoenix]Ya, here in SA we don’t get a lot of these series. But I’m definately gonna try download it cause I know that story line is incredible :slight_smile: I wrote a script for a Zombie movie once :slight_smile:

[quote=GingerPhoenix][quote=Adam Conley][quote=GingerPhoenix]Ya, here in SA we don’t get a lot of these series. But I’m definately gonna try download it cause I know that story line is incredible :slight_smile: I wrote a script for a Zombie movie once :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I stick exclusively to stories haha. I’m no good with poetry or plays. Just not my cup of tea![lol]

I’m starting to watch Walking Dead from today :slight_smile:

[quote=Adam Conley][quote=GingerPhoenix][quote=Adam Conley][quote=GingerPhoenix]Ya, here in SA we don’t get a lot of these series. But I’m definately gonna try download it cause I know that story line is incredible :slight_smile: I wrote a script for a Zombie movie once :slight_smile:

Goooood!!! It´s a great series!!! Look Daryl Dixon, it´s the best…!!!

[quote=GingerPhoenix][quote=Adam Conley][quote=GingerPhoenix][quote=Adam Conley][quote=GingerPhoenix]Ya, here in SA we don’t get a lot of these series. But I’m definately gonna try download it cause I know that story line is incredible :slight_smile: I wrote a script for a Zombie movie once :slight_smile:
[/quote]
I’ve done a little bit of poetry writing for english classes in high school and I’ve never been very good at it. Though I’d like to be!