"There were problems with your submission"

I get this error when I try to add an avatar, edit my URL and add my display name. It’s been happening for weeks and I’ve tried it on different computers. Can someone fix this?

I have never heard of this before.
Maybe you should try to choose a smaller file or something like that. If that doesn’t work and your file is in the right format (what I actually believe), I hope, the support will help you out with that [wink]

[quote=Jats]I have never heard of this before.
Maybe you should try to choose a smaller file or something like that. If that doesn’t work and your file is in the right format (what I actually believe), I hope, the support will help you out with that [wink]
[/quote]

Nope, it’s a small file and I’ve tried it as png, jpeg, jpg and bmp. Also, it won’t let me update my name or URL. Help admin?

I had the same problem a while ago. Did you put in the link for your avatar?

Sorry never heard of it…u fixed it yet? :S

An internet link or my computer path link? I put in a comp path link by going on browse. Please note it also won’t let me change my display name or URL either. I’ve had a look and I think it’s something to do with my password. My password is only 6 characters long however on my Account Settings it’s starred out as being 8 long (********) (another ‘popular’ password I use, coincidentally the one I use for Twitter and log into LinkinPark.com and when I try change that to my 6 character one it doesn’t work, I get the same error “There were problems with your submission”. I emailed groundcentral or whatever they’re called and they want me to ring them, not so sure it’s gonna be “toll free” ringing from England to America or wherever they’re based.

An internet link or my computer path link? I put in a comp path link by going on browse. Please note it also won’t let me change my display name or URL either. I’ve had a look and I think it’s something to do with my password. My password is only 6 characters long however on my Account Settings it’s starred out as being 8 long (********) (another ‘popular’ password I use, coincidentally the one I use for Twitter and log into LinkinPark.com and when I try change that to my 6 character one it doesn’t work, I get the same error “There were problems with your submission”. I emailed groundcentral or whatever they’re called and they want me to ring them, not so sure it’s gonna be “toll free” ringing from England to America or wherever they’re based.[/quote]

I beilve it was a internet link that was set once you make the avatar. I might not be 100 percent on this so I would suggest messaging one of the moderators such as Stephanie or Dragon.

An internet link or my computer path link? I put in a comp path link by going on browse. Please note it also won’t let me change my display name or URL either. I’ve had a look and I think it’s something to do with my password. My password is only 6 characters long however on my Account Settings it’s starred out as being 8 long (********) (another ‘popular’ password I use, coincidentally the one I use for Twitter and log into LinkinPark.com and when I try change that to my 6 character one it doesn’t work, I get the same error “There were problems with your submission”. I emailed groundcentral or whatever they’re called and they want me to ring them, not so sure it’s gonna be “toll free” ringing from England to America or wherever they’re based.[/quote]

I beilve it was a internet link that was set once you make the avatar. I might not be 100 percent on this so I would suggest messaging one of the moderators such as Stephanie or Dragon.[/quote]

I don’t know those people so hopefully they will see this.