This is going to sound cheesy but

When I heard Roads Untravelled. I thought of all of you.

All the fans. All the LP family and solders around the world. All the most amazing people on this planet that I have talked to and meet if albeit briefly at shows or on various places online.

I’ve always thought LP fans were amazing. Whenever i’ve been queued at a show, standing in line on my own or at the front by the barrier. Everyone I have spoke too has been generous, friendly awesome, heartfelt and amazing. It’s clear this means something to you all and i’ve never found any of you to be simply short of awesome. It’s clear this music brings us all together and that we share a connection, even if it’s just for that short moment through the music that unites us and brings us together.

So when I heard this lyric, for the first time. It made me think of you. Yes. Really.

“May your love never end. And if you need a friend, there’s a seat alongside me.”

I’m not normally this nice, honestly! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That too is my favorite line…and as an LP fan…thank you for such a sentiment…

I can completely agree with you on that. I didn’t really think about it that way until I just read this post, but I’m in the same boat - I have never met an LP fan I disliked. Always kind, fun to be around, generous, courteous of others around them, and just all around awesome people. And as an LP fan I say thank you for having such nice things to say about all of us. [smile]