Tickets from stubhub.com

I just ordered 2 tickets from StubHub in club 1. But on the LPU site I don’t see a club 1 area in the amphitheater. It said the seller didn’t have the tickets yet, but will be shipped. Then it says I will recieve them just 3 days prior from the event. Seems a little fishy. Has anyone ordered from that site?

I ordered for a sporting event there once and everything went fine. Of course everyone charges WAYYY more, but seeing these concerts are selling out at this rate, it’s not a bad Idea.

Scalpers ._.

You were probably better off trying to get tickets yourself instead of through a third party, especially since it’s so early in sales. You have plenty of oppertunity left to get tickets though official means. You’re gonna pay a lot, and then you have additional risk to deal with now.

I tried buying them through LPU but I couldnt get my hands on any :frowning: And I Didn’t want to wait the last min and end up empty handed. This is actually my first real concert so I’m not sure how everything goes.

Yes, but the person you bought them from doesn’t even have the tickets yet. If you have the Living Things Preorder, you can try again tomorrow, still ahead of the general sales, and probably get tickets before the person you just purchased from gets tickets.

It’s one thing to buy tickets from someone you know has tickets already. It’s another thing entirely to pay someone to buy tickets for you. You have no idea if they have access to either presale.

Yes, but the person you bought them from doesn’t even have the tickets yet. If you have the Living Things Preorder, you can try again tomorrow, still ahead of the general sales, and probably get tickets before the person you just purchased from gets tickets.

It’s one thing to buy tickets from someone you know has tickets already. It’s another thing entirely to pay someone to buy tickets for you. You have no idea if they have access to either presale.
[/quote]

Agreed. For instance, stubhub has tickets on sale for the show at Shoreline…well, those tickets aren’t even on sale yet! Look for a cooling off period on the stubhub site.

I agree.They didn’t even tell me that info until after I purchased them. I’m thinking about calling their customer service.

they will refund your money if the tickets don’t come or even if they are invalid i suspect there was some other presale because every city had tickets on stubhub last week

I’ve purchased through StubHub on a few occasions and I’ve never had any problems.