Tinley Park, Illinois

Does anyone know if the General Admission Ticket available on here means General PIT? Or General Lawn?

I honestly had no clue, and I didn’t want to take any chances, so I went with reserved seating. The problem though is that at this point it’s going to be difficult to get a relatively close group of seats.

=/

[quote=Jeremy Buck]I honestly had no clue, and I didn’t want to take any chances, so I went with reserved seating. The problem though is that at this point it’s going to be difficult to get a relatively close group of seats.

=/
[/quote]

Yea man, i couldn’t even get reserved seats for two. so i settled with the show in Indianapolis but i would love to go to both shows.

yes today’s sale was GA PIT

How do you know for sure? haha I want to know for sure. :smiley:

How do you know for sure? haha I want to know for sure. :D[/quote]

Ground(ctrl) stated the GA tickets sold today were for PIT, not LAWN.

I got my tickets pretty close to 10 AM, but i’m kind of freaked out being that they are still available. I’ve been to this venue before, the pit area isn’t very big in terms of area, and with Chicago being the 3rd most populated metro in the country…probably should’ve sold out by now.

GA is the pit for this one. If you go to Events > Buy Tix for Tinely, you can see in the seating layout that the pit is coded yellow, which stands for “GA PIT”. It does look small though.

[quote=TysonC]GA is the pit for this one. If you go to Events > Buy Tix for Tinely, you can see in the seating layout that the pit is coded yellow, which stands for “GA PIT”. It does look small though.
[/quote]

I am definitely nervous too but think about how many LPU members there are in Chicago? Hopefully after today’s album Pre-order people that are buying today will be a better indication of the pit tickets selling out. I definitely agree though =o/ since this is the first year they’re Doing the early access too it’s both a little frightening and exciting because I’m not sure what to expect and how early to go…

yeah the pit at the old tweeter center is pretty small which is why I hopped on the tickets soon as they went up in fear of them going out asap. Was happy to snag one :slight_smile: Last time they were there I got stuck pretty far back >.

I wasn’t able to get any group tickets close to each other yesterday but with todays Pre-Sale opening up I was able to hop on around 9:30 this morning and get 4 Tickets Section 104 Row S…

Not Bad I think.

[quote=Green0j0s]I wasn’t able to get any group tickets close to each other yesterday but with todays Pre-Sale opening up I was able to hop on around 9:30 this morning and get 4 Tickets Section 104 Row S…

Not Bad I think.[/quote]

Yea i’ve noticed some great seats today. Unfortuantely im kinda tight on Dough, hopefully by friday i can grab em.

[quote=Green0j0s]I wasn’t able to get any group tickets close to each other yesterday but with todays Pre-Sale opening up I was able to hop on around 9:30 this morning and get 4 Tickets Section 104 Row S…

Not Bad I think.[/quote]

My brother and I will see you there…we got the same section and row. I bought right at 10am and a few hours later you could get the center 103 section like row V. Not sure why most of the 103 wasn’t sold first as “best available”.

I believe they are PIT like everyone else confirmed. Super excited for the show! Looking to meet up anyone else going!