Tinley Park Lawn Tickets

I want to do a double dip for the shows in Illinois and Indiana seeing as i’ve gone 12 plus years without seeing the band live :(.

So i was wondering if anyone has ever had lawn tickets to Tinley park and if they’re decent? I’ve got reserved seats for Indy already so i’m not too worried about seating at Chicago but would love to go just to say i did.

Hey nick

Saw the band at Tinley park in 2004 for projekt revolution and I remembered it to be awesome. Although, since then I’ve gone closer and closer but I feel the overall feel of going to experience it in the lawn woul be fun. I’m actually thinking about doing that in Indy go figure! We’re doing the opposite lawn seats for opposite shows!

[quote=Irene_K]Hey nick

Saw the band at Tinley park in 2004 for projekt revolution and I remembered it to be awesome. Although, since then I’ve gone closer and closer but I feel the overall feel of going to experience it in the lawn woul be fun. I’m actually thinking about doing that in Indy go figure! We’re doing the opposite lawn seats for opposite shows![/quote]

HAHA! Awesome. I’m so stoked. I’m waiting out to see what tickets i can get on the actual sale date this weekend and decide from there. No doubt i’m going to both shows though.

I still can’t believe you haven’t seen them live! This will be my fifth concert. I’m disappointed I missed their projekt revolution tour in 2008 cuz I was 8 months pregnant!

You will not be disappointed, if anything you will get addicted! When I went to united center last year in january, my husband and I really wanted to see another concert but didn’t have additional funds to travel somewhere… But then they added a concert in Vegas at the end of August so we decided to just do it! It was our anniversary too so it was memorable… Also bcuz we got front row and a drumstick from the concert from Rob and a water bottle from mike Hahahaha. Yeah I know a water bottle!

[quote=Irene_K]I still can’t believe you haven’t seen them live! This will be my fifth concert. I’m disappointed I missed their projekt revolution tour in 2008 cuz I was 8 months pregnant!

You will not be disappointed, if anything you will get addicted! When I went to united center last year in january, my husband and I really wanted to see another concert but didn’t have additional funds to travel somewhere… But then they added a concert in Vegas at the end of August so we decided to just do it! It was our anniversary too so it was memorable… Also bcuz we got front row and a drumstick from the concert from Rob and a water bottle from mike Hahahaha. Yeah I know a water bottle![/quote]

I was planning on going to that one, but like i said my Basic training/Tech School schedule for the AIr Force didn’t allow it :frowning: I was home 2 weeks prior to that and that’s what sucked the most.

Yeah, it’s always hard to make plans when you’re in the military. My best friend’s fiance is in the army and her life is so hectic. she moves everywhere with him and has missed so many family life events here in chicago.
well at least you have august to look forward to! and liek I said, it is an amazing concert… ALWAYS

[quote=Irene_K]Hey nick

Saw the band at Tinley park in 2004 for projekt revolution and I remembered it to be awesome. Although, since then I’ve gone closer and closer but I feel the overall feel of going to experience it in the lawn woul be fun. I’m actually thinking about doing that in Indy go figure! We’re doing the opposite lawn seats for opposite shows![/quote]

We got seats at Tinley Park but are also thinking of getting lawn seats at Indy too!

Paleta, you’re from Illinois and born in 1980 too?!?! What a coincidence! What part of Illinois are you from?

I live in Elgin. How about you?

I live in Elgin. How about you?[/quote]

Skokie. Are you trying to go to LA too for the lpu show? =o)

I live in Elgin. How about you?[/quote]

Skokie. Are you trying to go to LA too for the lpu show? =o)[/quote]

wow, we are really close to each other!:0 I really wanted to go to the LA show, but I will not be making it…If they had given a bit more notice of the show info I mightve been able to swing it…:frowning:

Well we had already put money Away for an la trip so w had the money! Although I just had my birthday this weekend and a party… If I had known I would have had spending money! Oh well! Hope I can get tickets! The venue only holds 1000 people!Wish me luck!!!