Tinley Park Live Download?

Does anyone know why there is no option to get the live recording of the Tinley Park show from 8/24? I’ve seen others ask yet have not seen an answer. Please let me know as I am waiting for this!

(Also it seems no code was offered for the free download like usual, may have been the seats thoug. Could not see the whole sceen from where I was sitting.)

Thanks LPU

If you are looking from youtube then it is there (but fan recording!)…

That and Nobelsville as well, i went to both and no download for either one. :frowning:

Lucky you on going to both!

I really hope they get it posted sometime soon. Good to know I’m not the only one seeing this/and or out of the loop on something.

I have bad news for all of us who went to the Tinley Park concert

There have been issues with the Venue, money issues obviously, and so they won’t let them sell any bootleg…

[quote=Cesar G]I have bad news for all of us who went to the Tinley Park concert

There have been issues with the Venue, money issues obviously, and so they won’t let them sell any bootleg…[/quote]

And that could just so happen to be the same case for Klipsch Music Center in Noblesville?

Just to let you guys know, I was at the Camden show & it’s the same setlist… Tiny bit different. Very small difference. It was an amazing show so if you really wanna feel like you were there get that one!

Irene =o)

[quote=Cesar G]I have bad news for all of us who went to the Tinley Park concert

There have been issues with the Venue, money issues obviously, and so they won’t let them sell any bootleg…[/quote]

I may just want to cling on to what little hope I have but where did you hear that? I believe you but I really want you to be wrong :frowning:

Also thank you Irene for the heads up, it’ll just suck to pay $10.00 for a show I didn’t attend when I’ve been getting the live downloads from every other show I’ve been to no problem. It just won’t be the same I feel.

Oops forgot to say I was at Camden & Tinley park! But I understand how you feel! Actually I was also at Indy the next day which also doesn’t have a DSP & a fellow LPUer was wondering which one was the best… Which was uncasville. Also the indy setlist had a keyboard malfunction so it was the best setlist of all because it had “a place for my head” & “in my remains”.

Hope they come back for an arena tour soon!

I’m going to be literally pissed if they don’t release that show for download. What changed since 2007 (PR07 @ First Midwest was released) that they wouldn’t?!