Top album on iTunes!

Living things is the top iTunes album and top alternative album on iTunes!!! That’s awesome! So happy for LP!!

Ha that’s amazing. Everyone seems to love it compared to the last two too. THAT makes me happy.

LP totally deserve it! LIVING THINGS is fucking amazing! Its personally one of my favorite LP albums if not my favorite. I can’t decide!

Bout time someone bumped Bieber or whoever off the top. Glad it was LP that did it. Wonder how well the album is going to do. Exceeding expectations so far.

Well here’s to hoping they keep the top spot. Totally deserve it. Living Things is just mindblowing. Lets educate the masses in musical development!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have been watching the iTunes right from the release. Checked a lot of reviews of the album also. And from what I saw from the start that the first spot was always occupied by Maroon 5’s Overexposed. LT was always second in overall general music chart.

And yes you are right about LT being a top alternative album. And I have considered the US store.
:slight_smile:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have been watching the iTunes right from the release. Checked a lot of reviews of the album also. And from what I saw from the start that the first spot was always occupied by Maroon 5’s Overexposed. LT was always second in overall general music chart.

And yes you are right about LT being a top alternative album. And I have considered the US store.
:)[/quote]
I just checked iTunes right now and you’re right. LIVING THINGS is second while Overexposed is first currently. Last night when I checked however LP was first. Hopefully LP can retake the number one spot = )