Topspin e-mail

Hi everybody!

I received an e-mail from Topspin saying that “your membership is expiring”. But I’m already LPUnderhround 11 member. So… what should I do?

anyone has received the same email?

Yes I have too …

we don’t need to worry about, isn’t?

I don’t have an email like that…

Did you make two accounts on accident?

Is it possible that your LPUX membership ends? If so you don’t have to worry cause the membership continues with LPU11

Hi guys, Stephanie from lpuhq here. If you are getting the topspin email it’s because your months purchased as an lpux member are finished. If you have joined lpu 11 already then your access will continue. If you have not joined the new lpu year your access will stop and then you would have to renew.
Since we aren’t on the topspin system anymore the email doesn’t mean much. Hope that helps.

[quote=Stephanie]Hi guys, Stephanie from lpuhq here. If you are getting the topspin email it’s because your months purchased as an lpux member are finished. If you have joined lpu 11 already then your access will continue. If you have not joined the new lpu year your access will stop and then you would have to renew.
Since we aren’t on the topspin system anymore the email doesn’t mean much. Hope that helps.[/quote]

I think most already know that but thanks for telling us about the LPUX ending.

No worries bro :slight_smile:
I got a new email when u bought LPU11 from ground(ctrl)
The thing is LPUX was with Topspin and 11 with ground(ctrl)
2 DIFFERENT companies
So don’t worry :slight_smile:

no worries. as said: Topspin is LPUX // LPU11 is ground (ctrl)