Two questions regarding... concert tickets and the cd preorder

Okay. I bought concert tickets with 3 day shipping, and for some reason I actually expected them to be here within 3 days of ordering. But then I remembered… the tickets aren’t even printed yet probably, it will be a while before they even begin shipping. First question… does anyone know how soon that will be or, where I can figure out when to expect the tickets?

2nd question: I preordered “Living Things” and I also signed up for the discounted membership for a year. The order total was roughly 40 something dollars. I checked my bank statement, and I got deducted $20, and I’m assuming that was for the LPU membership. However, I never saw the money deducted for the album preorder. My question is… are they waiting to deduct that? I know for a fact that I preordered the album. I got a download of “Burn it Down” as a result.

Thanks for reading, and any replies in advance : )

Hello there.

I pre-ordered the album as well, and I’m pretty sure they don’t charge your credit card until the order is dispatched.

Hope this helps - peace :slight_smile:

[quote=Pioneer0]Hello there.

I pre-ordered the album as well, and I’m pretty sure they don’t charge your credit card until the order is dispatched.

Hope this helps - peace :slight_smile:

[/quote]

This.

I pre-ordered the album with the discounted LPU membership as well. I’ve already been charged for both.